Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Hey everyone!

My name is Liv! I am new to TBT. I've been playing AC:NL since this past December and I'm still figuring it out. I'm looking for some other people to play with too, but I'm not entirely sure how that works haha Only played by myself so far :p

Hey I would be happy to be friends with you and play with you do you also please reply back if you need help on how to play with other people, you can play with me! :)

@Aazia Yay! Awesome!! :) I will add your friend code, I figured out how to do that yesterday hahaha

Welcome to the forums! (I am on a new account too)

I have been here before though, I just forgot my old account.

But anyways, welcome! I hope we can help you get started <3

Have an amazing day~

Either one is fine with me! Want me to come to yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Yorksii - Thank you! I have just been browsing the threads and people seem really nice! :)

By the way I opened my gates to get to my town go into the train station and speak to porter the monkey ask him if you can visit towns click faraway towns it will load for a bit my town is Mayor: Aazia Town: Moondust

- - - Post Merge - - -

and so I can get in go to him and say for people to visit your town then you wait for me to join :) c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

well then click faraway towns for online communication click ok and ye just wait xD :)

Back