6JvVHjhbQnuQ01H2awmZMg.png

stream is online~ come watch me color ^-^

Last edited:

yuzuru_hanyu_by_tifachu-dbkilvd.png

commission_for_blossom_cr_by_tifachu-dbkio1d.gif

the two completed from today~

Last edited:

lmao i accidentally erased this post TTvTT
it was arant about how my wacom intuos stopped being recognized, no matter how many times i restarted, reinstalled & uninstalled the drivers, reinstalled the usb drives, etc.
even waited around 3-4 hours cleaning my registry, and reinstalling windows and nothing worked. ):
i think my tablet is dead, though i'm not quite sure since i haven't tried it out on another computer yet.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully the person who commissioned you understands how difficult computer stuff can be. And you have no reason to feel bad, you didn't do anything wrong.

Last edited:

commission_for_drunken_applesauce_by_tifachu-dbkspiw.gif

kay so i managed to get something done, using a really old (maybe 7 years?) bamboo tablet, it has no pen pressure, it's super tiny & doesn't get recognized by wacom tablet properties, it only gets recognized as mouse. it was really a last resort to use this, because it's such a struggle to use. i finally decided to try using it after resetting my laptop & reinstalling windows with no success of getting my intuos working (,:

it took me forever to make this, and sai kept freezing and my file became corrupt originally so i had to totally re-draw the lineart again :,)))
but, i'm really happy with how it came out? i just wish it wasn't such a struggle to make, i was so frustrated earlier that my tablet wasnt being recognized that i was almost crying LOL

Last edited:

OMG i am SO HAPPY w how this is looking so far ....
untitled_by_tifachu-dbm7pqf.png

Last edited:

accidentally edited over this post >.>

thank you sm bunnilla lol and i look forward to working with you aleshapie!!

Last edited:

Something very different from what i do normally.
I dont do architecture or dark/spooky things really

An album cover i was commissioned to make for one of my friends bands modelled after the eastern state penitentiary
basically all i did was layer texture over another cuz i had no idea how i was gonna draw/line all of it without taking like a week or two LOL
penitentiary_by_tifachu-dbmsqrz.png

Last edited:

Commission for aleshapie on btf of her mayor and Mira in her lovely town! <3
aleshapie_cutout_by_tifachu-dbn2clk.gif

Can I show you a sample of my traditional drawings? http://imgur.com/a/WOVAd
If you'd like to look at them you can :p also if you like them but not in traditional I can try go over your favourite one in digital. Just to see if im actually good at it xD

Back