• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🌸tifadoodles🌸 | chibi dump | commissions closed

tifachu

。*・゜☆・ ゜✧・。 • ・
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8395-2476-4795
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Love Ball
Zen Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
pencil_chibi_by_tifachu-dbisk83.png

ouceis.gif

Stream link
cherry_blossom_divider__ftu__by_moonlight_pendent13-da8z9ur.gif

This was a trading grounds before but now
i'm just using it as a dump/way to advertise my art ; v ;

Not sure when trades will be open again but will edit this post when they are!!

I mainly do cutesy, cartoon-style chibis.
Click one of the social media links below to see some examples of my art!

latest <--> oldest

tick_by_undeadzombiie-d7hc97l.png
While requesting for a trade, please post examples of your art
in a spoiler or in a link to a page that displays your art. c:

cross_by_undeadzombiie-d7hc97k.png
DON'T draw me something before I even accept/deny an offer.
It is not 100% guaranteed I will draw you something back.
Any time spent drawing me something could end up being time wasted.

cross_by_undeadzombiie-d7hc97k.png
If I turn down a request, please don't take offense.
It simply means it isn't a kind of style I'm looking for.

tick_by_undeadzombiie-d7hc97l.png
If you'd like to order a commission (rlc only), please PM!

$20 for a detail chibi OR 2000 dA points

~ Includes option of animation for no added charge ~

~ PM request if interested ~

List
☆ Issi {x}
☆ wow-egg {x} -- Finished / awaiting
☆ SaminalCrossing {x}
☆ Mayor Aimi {x}

Last edited:
I'd love to do an art trade with you! I'm not sure if you want my style though, but I can do more chibi-ish if you like. Since your art is really detailed I'll be sure to spend time on the drawing to make sure it's of equal effort (not that I don't put effort into all my drawings, since I do!).

Check this for some examples, if you go to the later pages you can see a drawing I did for ThatOneMarshalFangirl with 11 characters and a couple other drawings.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...n-break-Mayors-Villagers-and-More!&highlight=

And here is a drawing I did for a user on here of her OC (anyone else reading this please do not use her OC, ty)
IMG_0921.jpg

Damn, your art super cute~
I've got nothing going on right now so I would love to do an art trade with ya! My DA is in my sig if you want to see some examples of my work.

Damn, your art super cute~
I've got nothing going on right now so I would love to do an art trade with ya! My DA is in my sig if you want to see some examples of my work.

I love your pixels! I'd be interested in doinga trade with you, maybe in the style you created your adopts in (though not using the base) or one of the larger chibi pixels! c:
Whichever one works better for you/you're more wanting to do.

Do you have any references to the character you would like me to draw?

Last edited:
I'm glad that ya wanna do an art trade with me ^^
I'm trying to get more art of my oc so can you draw her please~
Ref~X
I will be doing one of my larger pixels for the AT, you can do any style that your comfortable with :3

Last edited:
Btw, I know the no reply probs mean no, but I don't use any bases :3 In case you ever wanna art trade just let me know.

Wahhh your art is so cute ;w;

Not sure if my art would interest you, but if you want to do a trade, here are some samples of my art: X

I don't really have a set/consistent style, if you see any styles from my DA link in my sig that you like, let me know. I can also do different eye styles, if you don't like the ones in any of the previous samples. Examples here: X

Thank you for considering! >u<

Hi! I'm not sure if you'd be interested in my art style, but in case you are here's some examples ^^

Issi said:
I'm sorry , but it's not exactly what I'm looking for~ I'm looking for a bit detailed humanoids, your art is very cute though, and thank you for the offer! c:

tumblr_inline_nik5mibXLs1ry72eo.gif

chessie16 said:
Thank you! I like the style you did the art trade with Bunnilla in-- would you mind recreating something like that? c:

cas cas said:
Thank you for the offer! Cute art, I really like the kind of style you drew the "Random" one in-- would you be willing to do something like that digitally too?

Pearls said:
Your style is adorable c: I especially like the ones that have solid-colored shape in their background, such as adiel, cupcakeformykitten 3, Trucy, DTA entry ^.^ Would you be willing to do something like that?

Thanks for the offers everyone!
to those that are willing & accept my requests, please post a link/refernce to the character you would like drawn, and also mention if theres any specific details you want done such as pose! c: Also it may take me a while to get the drawings done as I've been working on some other stuff in the meantime​

Last edited:
update_by_tifachu-dbi40qu.gif

Art for Tee-Tee:

wolfgirlpan_art_trade_by_tifachu-dbhu3bf.gif
ghost__by_tifachu-dbhu4ju.gif

Last edited:
Your style is adorable c: I especially like the ones that have solid-colored shape in their background, such as adiel, cupcakeformykitten 3, Trucy, DTA entry ^.^ Would you be willing to do something like that?
Of course! What character would you like me to draw? I'm going on vacation tomorrow though, and I have a few things to finish today as well as preparing to leave so I might not be able to do it until next week if that's okay
Could you draw my oc?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I just noticed it says what character you'd like drawn in your original post

thats okay! you can either draw my persona or fursona (i only have 1 pic of her up right now though)
and take your time , there is no rush c: i'll gladly draw your oc, she looks adorable!​

also off topic i used to have pink and purple hair like hers haha, though less pastel more neon-y xD

Last edited:
thats okay! you can either draw my persona or fursona (i only have 1 pic of her up right now though)
and take your time , there is no rush c: i'll gladly draw your oc, she looks adorable!
also off topic i used to have pink and purple hair like hers haha, though less pastel more neon-y xD

I'll draw your persona ^^ Okay, thank you c:
that's cool! :D

yay, awesome! and hmm the second link is the same as ur first (just thought i should tell u bc i was curious what it was supposed to be aha xD;;) but dont worry, i should be fine drawing her, if that's who you want drawn more! c:

Last edited:
heyo, i would love to trade with you if you'd be up for it !! c: im still a bit of a newbie artist so im not sure if im what you're looking for, but here's a couple of doods I've done recently for users on here:

Bunnilla's OC Kiri (x)
Issi's Mayor OCs (x)

lmk if you're interested, your art is adorable btw !! ♥

yay, awesome! and hmm the second link is the same as ur first (just thought i should tell u bc i was curious what it was supposed to be aha xD;;) but dont worry, i should be fine drawing her, if that's who you want drawn more! c:
Muahahaha, no character choice for you! XD

Ah, sorry! I meant to post a different oc in that 2nd link, but if you're fine with the 1st character then that's fine! c:

I'll get started on my part asap!

Last edited:
wow-egg said:

these are awesome c: I would love to do a trade! Just link me to the character you would like drawn~ ^^ Thank you!

update_by_tifachu-dbi40qu.gif

Finally finished a couple commissions today & will get started on the trades as soon as I can!
Painting took around 4 days working for around 3-4 hours each day, and not quite finished;
chibi for my friend's girlfriend took around 4 hours!
it's now 5 am.... so tired

btf7KHn3SMSAsRpnw_cFEw.png
for_sarah_from_patrick_by_tifachu-dbi2gxs.gif

Last edited:
Back