• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌸tifadoodles🌸 | chibi dump | commissions closed

^^ on the first page it says she does commissions for rlc or DA point, idk if she accepts tbt still though

Yep it's mainly rlc/da points at the moment
c:

cherry_blossom_divider__ftu__by_moonlight_pendent13-da8z9ur.gif

update_by_tifachu-dbi40qu.gif

completed art trade w/ PastelPearls
unmarked version coming soon
also i'm so exhausted rn, i could barely keep my eyes open drawing this..
you can bet im going to bed at like 11 pm tonight

a41c244720809d85c9c7b2c079ec4c58-dbiw7bc.gif

I also have a painting commission due by the 12tg for huge pay so I'm not going to be able to work on some stuff here too fast :

Last edited:
Would <3 to do an art trade here is a sample of my mayor/oc and my art style :3 If your interested please like my post or vm/pm me :3 It will take me 1-2 days at the most or more depending if i finish it before school or not. Link> http://imgur.com/1fJstMu

Last edited:
I would really love to art trade with you, if you're interested! ; v ; I'd be asking you to actually draw the character in my art sample! Just let me know, your art is super adorable and so is your cute character! ♥

Art sample!

Lunaa~ said:
i'm sorry, but i actually don't take anything using pre-made bases ;u; (like the pixel/paint chibi bases)

ahh shes adorable and so is your style!! ^-^ I'd be happy to do a trade also~ I will be adding you to the list c:
I hope you don't mind if it takes me a while since I'm been busy with other projects also ;; But I should have something by the end of next week~

ahh shes adorable and so is your style!! ^-^ I'd be happy to do a trade also~ I will be adding you to the list c:
I hope you don't mind if it takes me a while since I'm been busy with other projects also ;; But I should have something by the end of next week~

[/color]​

Oh take as much time as needed! ; v ; I actually have a small bit of a workload myself so it may take me a little while as well. If you want, you can even wait to work on it until after I provide you with at least a sketch! n v n I don't want to have you waiting for too long and get worried!

So excited tho, thank you!

that's perfect !! and don't worry about taking too long, im understanding when it comes to taking time w your art :3 theres life, and especially if you have other stuff, and trading art isn't exactly something you're getting 'paid' for ^^;

looking forward to your drawing & drawing for you also!!

Am I allowed to post some examples of my hand-drawn art since im better at drawing that and if you like it would you wanna do a trade? I can do multiple ones if u like it..

I vmed you examples I did draw you again but your character is really kawaii so I wanted to xD

completed art trade w/ chessie16 (starry-syzygy.dA) of her character Aster

trade_w__starry_syzygy_by_tifachu-dbj4m3o.gif

hah its so bad i did it in like an hour oh well

completed art trade w/ wow-egg !

wowegg_by_tifachu-dbj7aw4.gif

Last edited:

finished a painting & also framed some stuff to (hopefully) sell tomorrow bc i dont want them anymore since theyre all classwork done senior yr of HS/freshman yr of college

i had a lot more bomber drawings but my parents want to keep them bc... parent reasons i guess

shirley_xs_by_tifachu-dbjprkv.png

chimes_xs_by_tifachu-dbjprlt.png

watercolor_pencil_xs_by_tifachu-dbjprkq.png

froyo_xs_by_tifachu-dbjprl5.png

doves_xs_by_tifachu-dbjprlm.png

cats_xs_by_tifachu-dbjprm4.png

egg_xs_by_tifachu-dbjprlb.png

Last edited:
YOUR ART IS SO CUTE.. would you be interested in a chibi trade? it's ok if not since my style doesnt exactly line up with yours ^q^;;

uuuhhhhh.jpgdepression.jpg

Last edited:
Back