• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🌸tifadoodles🌸 | chibi dump | commissions closed

THANKU!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Commission for Hyoon~
commission_for_hyoon_by_tifachu-dblw0nh.gif

for Kautalya, as my part of surprise art exchange hosted by Zeppeli!
umi_by_tifachu-dblvnyu.gif

I hope this is ok but can I have the first picture? It's just I'm writing a book series and it be nice to have some art that looked like the characters. and by the way I love your art so much it's so cute. ^u^

- - - Post Merge - - -

THANKU!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Commission for Hyoon~
commission_for_hyoon_by_tifachu-dblw0nh.gif

for Kautalya, as my part of surprise art exchange hosted by Zeppeli!
umi_by_tifachu-dblvnyu.gif

I hope this is ok but can I have the first picture? It's just I'm writing a book series and it be nice to have some art that looked like the characters. and by the way I love your art so much it's so cute. ^u^

I can't answer for tifa, but that's Hyoon's oc so I'm pretty sure you would have to ask for Hyoon's permission first since it's their character. c:

Mate, I don't think you that would be allowed as it was a commission piece for some one's oc. Although, I sure that anyone from the Museum would gladly draw the character you have in mind, just ask or look around the Museum Shop~ ^^

Can you draw me a cute girl with white cat ears and white hair wearing a tiara and a pink princess dress please?

and then can you draw me the same girl still wearing her tiara but this time wearing a old boarding school uniform (blazer & skirt) and holding a suitcase please?

and then can you draw her wearing the same boarding school uniform and tiara but holding a soft toy cat please?

I love your drawings so much. And I'm writing a book series so I would be honoured if you could draw me some characters please.

hey-- thank you so much and for asking first! as Bunnilla and Tee-tee have answered for me (i was sick and havent been checking much on here because of that, im so sorry lol) it was a commission for another user! currently my commissions are $20 usd via paypal, you can pm me if youre still interested after the price and ill drop the details on the payment & receiving process! and if not theres some nice art shops in the museum who are taking tbt or are even PWYW (pay what you want) ^w^

Last edited:
But I don't have $ can't I pay for some art using TBT please? :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

:(

hnnng thank you!!!! U are too sweet :,D

commission_for_lilscrunchie_by_tifachu-dbo16bc.gif
commission for allainah of her cute mayor and kiki the cat!! <3

I love this picture o:
I wish I had some RLC to spend on pictures,
would die for a drawing like that with Alice and
my mayor :'D
One day I will be rich.. maybe

I cant afford any of this xD would you consider an art trade with my trashy sTyle AHA ill leave some examples soon ;pp

Last edited:

hnnnn im back from my hibernation in my depression i was temporarily suspended from my school after a melt down and just been rlly down since then my commissions were only open to people on fb and i was drawing like 5x less than what i was before. u-u

tumblr_p0go6am8X01qg16p8o1_500.png

patsara_by_tifachu-dbx4poe.gif

gif_by_tifachu-dbxy4t8.gif
for_meeee_by_tifachu-dbziury.gif

Last edited:
Glad to see you back! Your art is still as cute as ever. ^_^ Hope you're feeling a bit better now!

hnnnn im back from my hibernation in my depression i was temporarily suspended from my school after a melt down and just been rlly down since then my commissions were only open to people on fb and i was drawing like 5x less than what i was before. u-u

tumblr_p0go6am8X01qg16p8o1_500.png

patsara_by_tifachu-dbx4poe.gif

gif_by_tifachu-dbxy4t8.gif
for_meeee_by_tifachu-dbziury.gif

Hiii welcome back!! I hope you're feeling much better now, I know the struggle ♥

Wish you would accept TBT for people to buy your beautiful art

Blah. haven't posted here in a good minute.
I've been busy w/ school and all art stuff I've been making has been graphic design related so...
I never want to draw on the side in my spare time.
lol

the first thing i made for fun in a while is my new icon.
maybe i'll open up tbt bell commissions for them?

800 for a fullbody pixel blinking chibi including a cropped 50x50px head icon (or 15 paypal cash/USD) ,
extra 100 tbt for a signature or 2 usd.

that is only if anyone would want to buy them

pixull.png

Last edited:
Aw, your pixel art is so cute! I'm sure people would definitely be interested!

One of my bf's cats just died. Her name was Sushi and she was very sweet and docile but deaf. Only 11 or 12 years old but her health was above her age. She had a lot of fluid buildup in her lungs and heart failure and at most 6 months to live, so she was put down. RIP Sushi. :c

30m4qw7.png

Back