• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for friends!

Lauren95

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I recently had to purchase a new ACNL because I lost my old one! I am trying to work on my town but I am looking for people to play with. And giveaway towns as well! My friend code is 4528-2599-2852 feel free to add me!

Heyo, Im a pretty frequent player. Im trying to get enough visits to my town to unlock the different train station skins. Id love to play with you if youd be willing :D my fc is under my name! Just lemme know.

aye, just got a new game too. working on getting a hybrid garden going on top of everything else. lmk if you ever want anything

Yes that's awesome you can add me, I'll add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay awesome I will add you!

Hiya!!
Im probably a bit late to the party, lol.
But I'll add anyone :) I want people to visit my town so badly ;_;

Anyone is welcome to add me, and I'll add ya back! :3
FC:0018-4072-2268
Name: Wolfy

I recently had to purchase a new ACNL because I lost my old one! I am trying to work on my town but I am looking for people to play with. And giveaway towns as well! My friend code is 4528-2599-2852 feel free to add me!

I'd love to be your friend, and I wouldn't mind helping you out if you need to ^w^

Last edited:
I would love to be your friend, and I will help whenever possible!

I added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you! :)

I also added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya!!
Im probably a bit late to the party, lol.
But I'll add anyone :) I want people to visit my town so badly ;_;

Anyone is welcome to add me, and I'll add ya back! :3
FC:0018-4072-2268
Name: Wolfy

I added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to be your friend, and I wouldn't mind helping you out if you need yo ^w^

I added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

aye, just got a new game too. working on getting a hybrid garden going on top of everything else. lmk if you ever want anything

I just added you

Hey! I just commented on the older player thread to your post! Sucks you had to get a new game :< but I should be able to help you out

I have added everyone on here:) I've just made a new town and want to add friends! My friend code is in my bio

Back