Looking for friends!

Lauren95

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (2) +
I recently had to purchase a new ACNL because I lost my old one! I am trying to work on my town but I am looking for people to play with. And giveaway towns as well! My friend code is 4528-2599-2852 feel free to add me!

Heyo, Im a pretty frequent player. Im trying to get enough visits to my town to unlock the different train station skins. Id love to play with you if youd be willing :D my fc is under my name! Just lemme know.

aye, just got a new game too. working on getting a hybrid garden going on top of everything else. lmk if you ever want anything

Yes that's awesome you can add me, I'll add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay awesome I will add you!

Hiya!!
Im probably a bit late to the party, lol.
But I'll add anyone :) I want people to visit my town so badly ;_;

Anyone is welcome to add me, and I'll add ya back! :3
FC:0018-4072-2268
Name: Wolfy

I recently had to purchase a new ACNL because I lost my old one! I am trying to work on my town but I am looking for people to play with. And giveaway towns as well! My friend code is 4528-2599-2852 feel free to add me!

I'd love to be your friend, and I wouldn't mind helping you out if you need to ^w^

Last edited:
I would love to be your friend, and I will help whenever possible!

I added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you! :)

I also added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya!!
Im probably a bit late to the party, lol.
But I'll add anyone :) I want people to visit my town so badly ;_;

Anyone is welcome to add me, and I'll add ya back! :3
FC:0018-4072-2268
Name: Wolfy

I added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to be your friend, and I wouldn't mind helping you out if you need yo ^w^

I added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

aye, just got a new game too. working on getting a hybrid garden going on top of everything else. lmk if you ever want anything

I just added you

Hey! I just commented on the older player thread to your post! Sucks you had to get a new game :< but I should be able to help you out

I have added everyone on here:) I've just made a new town and want to add friends! My friend code is in my bio

Back