• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

5 tbt doodles - temporarily closed

Trystin

yikes
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Just throw at me what you have. just doodling for some money to buy some in game items. I don't draw ACNL characters but I will do mayors, just no animals.

Slots:
allainah

~I WILL LIKE/UPVOTE YOUR POST IF...~
I am done with your request, come see it!
If there is an issue with your request.
If you said thank you for the doodle, upvoting is an easy way for me to say I saw your thanks message and you're welcome!

Last edited:
Can you doodle my mayor (in side bar) in a pretty dress with wings And Sparro by her side? I'll give you 10 tbt for the double character request.

Have fun with the outfits and poses!

Can you doodle my mayor (in side bar) in a pretty dress with wings And Sparro by her side? I'll give you 10 tbt for the double character request.

Have fun with the outfits and poses!
I'm not used to drawing non human characters so sorry sparro isn't that great
Edit, I forgot the wings oops, gonna add now
1501021525766.jpg

Last edited:
Daaaaaaaw! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you did s great job with Sparro! And omg I forgot about the wings too lol

your art is super cute (the drawing you did for yunamoon is absolutely adorable ;;;)!!
if you're interested, i'd love it if you'd consider my mayor: x

thank youuu! :blush:

Try my mayor out.

Jpo2atO.png

If its too hard, you can just draw Toadette.

tysm for drawing my mayor!! unfortunately, i think the attachment link is broken so i can't see it ;;- i'm sure it's super cute though hehe!
i've sent the tbt already- i'd appreciate it a lot if you could re-upload the attachment? :blush: thank youuuu!

1501025706246.jpg

ever drawn anything from undertale? :3
i'll give you 10 tbt to give sans the skeleton a go

Last edited:
ever drawn anything from undertale? :3
i'll give you 10 tbt to give sans the skeleton a go
honestly have no clue what any of this is lol but here you go! ive never done a chracter without hair before??
1501088118572.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

if youre still taking request would you like to draw my mayor with long hair and clyde? ^.^

1501089361809.jpg I really liked your character so for her I did my usual style, though I didn't do any shading. Hope you enjoy! EDIT- i forgot clyde :( i can add him if you would still like me to? im sorry!

Last edited:
Back