Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Pavé
October Birthstone (Opal)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (21) +
Hii if you have any flowers that are purple pink or orange that you could sell to me that would be great im gonna make ma town beautiful *0* ^0^ I only buy with igb and tbt

Last edited:
I don't know exactly I would say more than 20 on both. And you don't have to pay me, I don't mind!

Take them all if you feel, I am as well doing a pink and purple town, and orange doesn't look very good in my opinion -_-. So you can take some of them as well, I have a bunch of roses and tulips growing right now to get more so if you want you may have some of them as well (just not all :3)

Take them all if you feel, I am as well doing a pink and purple town, and orange doesn't look very good in my opinion -_-. So you can take some of them as well, I have a bunch of roses and tulips growing right now to get more so if you want you may have some of them as well (just not all :3)
Ill take all the orange and some of the roses and tulips:) I will pay u igb btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also pls add my fc

Okay great! I added you and my gate is open. Don't mind my town, it is in progress and like I said a lot of flowers growing in different places. Town name is Midnight.

I am so sorry I have no idea what that keeps happening, should I try to come to your town or do you want to try again?

Please take note that we only allow threads to be bumped once every 4 hours, thanks!

Back