• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying [BUYING] Looking For Flowers PURPLE/PINK AND ORANGE

Aazia

Bells
Tasty Cake
Pavé
October Birthstone (Opal)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (21) +
Hii if you have any flowers that are purple pink or orange that you could sell to me that would be great im gonna make ma town beautiful *0* ^0^ I only buy with igb and tbt

Last edited:
I don't know exactly I would say more than 20 on both. And you don't have to pay me, I don't mind!

Take them all if you feel, I am as well doing a pink and purple town, and orange doesn't look very good in my opinion -_-. So you can take some of them as well, I have a bunch of roses and tulips growing right now to get more so if you want you may have some of them as well (just not all :3)

Take them all if you feel, I am as well doing a pink and purple town, and orange doesn't look very good in my opinion -_-. So you can take some of them as well, I have a bunch of roses and tulips growing right now to get more so if you want you may have some of them as well (just not all :3)
Ill take all the orange and some of the roses and tulips:) I will pay u igb btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also pls add my fc

Okay great! I added you and my gate is open. Don't mind my town, it is in progress and like I said a lot of flowers growing in different places. Town name is Midnight.

I am so sorry I have no idea what that keeps happening, should I try to come to your town or do you want to try again?

Please take note that we only allow threads to be bumped once every 4 hours, thanks!

Back