• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

// lunatepic's art dump // (updated w art summaries)

trade___issi_by_lunallumi-dbkps1s.png
had fun with this! lemme know if I missed anything :>

:D It's really cute, thank you!!!

If you have some extra time though, mind adding a necklace to him with a little broken piece of glass with red on it? If you don't mind :3 Also triforces on his shoulders, if that isn't difficult? Everyone usually forgets them so that's why it can be confusing with the refs.

Also wow you were so fast omg xD Sorry I have to get to work on my art for you!

:D It's really cute, thank you!!!

If you have some extra time though, mind adding a necklace to him with a little broken piece of glass with red on it? If you don't mind :3 Also triforces on his shoulders, if that isn't difficult? Everyone usually forgets them so that's why it can be confusing with the refs.

Also wow you were so fast omg xD Sorry I have to get to work on my art for you!

glad you like it, and I can definitely add those things! oh and no rush lol, please take your time ^o^

glad you like it, and I can definitely add those things! oh and no rush lol, please take your time ^o^

Thank you! :D

Oops also forgot to mention she has white tips on her ears (not sure if that's hard to add or not?) if you don't feel like adding that though it's okay :3

Tysm! :D I'll post my half of the art trade soon ^-^ !

It really is amazing though, your art is killer!

Last edited:
Luufffffff luff luff luff luff ♡.♡

I apologize if it takes a while to do my commission for you, I just moved into my college dorm and they're tryin their best to keep me super busy -.- I'll get to it asap!!

Luufffffff luff luff luff luff ♡.♡

I apologize if it takes a while to do my commission for you, I just moved into my college dorm and they're tryin their best to keep me super busy -.- I'll get to it asap!!

tyyy~ ^^

and there's no rush - I helped my sister move into her uni dorm last year and I know how hectic it can get haha :p good luck with settling in!

ayy so I've been kinda busy (back to school stuff rip) :,) I promise I'll start on these first thing tomorrow though!

I haven't forgotten my half of the art trade, just busy with the fair atm :3 So don't worry

trade___supermario64_by_lunallumi-dblljjm.png
let me know if you want me to make any changes! o3o

trade___supermario64_by_lunallumi-dblljjm.png
let me know if you want me to make any changes! o3o

No it's fantastic! Thank you so much!! I'll continue working on your commission and hopefully have it up by this weekend! :D

ooh thats so cute!! the hair looks so fluffy *a*
ahhh ty!! ;w; how I draw hair is VERY inconsistent, I'm glad this one came out okay

Soul for art skills? ;??;

Oh actually would I be fine to ask some questions about ur art :3
haha I'm in desperate need of a soul, yes please :,^)))))

and ofc, shoot any and all questions you might have!

Do you have any other refs of your mayor for me? Or the lil bird :3
okayyy so uhhh I kind of went overboard with this but here's a messy lil thing I whipped up this morning
sapph_and_birb_ref_by_lunallumi-dblt64x.png
if you need anymore refs there are a bunch of doodles of them on my miiverse, linked in the first post. but honestly feel free to draw them however you like, in whatever outfits you think would fit, and have fun with it! ^^

((also making that ref was actually really kind of fun - maybe just maybe I'll do more for other people's characters?? lemme know if you guys are interested :,>)

Thank you! That ref should be good enough ^_^ Sorry I've been taking so long!

Also yessss I would love refs like that for my characters! I'm sure others would too :D

Last edited:
YAY annoying question time!!!!

1. When did ya start drawing (really when???)
2. Do you get art classes?
3. Why did ya decide to do art
4. Pizza or icecream
5. 12-year-olds draw better than me. Should I be ashamed?
6. Do you show your art skills at school?
7. Sadly, my soul-transfer machine has blown up and trade was unsuccessful. Do you hate me?

Thank you! That ref should be good enough ^_^ Sorry I've been taking so long!

Also yessss I would love refs like that for my characters! I'm sure others would too :D
nice! after I finish bunnilla's piece maybe I'll do a couple of them for free, just for fun :,D

YAY annoying question time!!!!

1. When did ya start drawing (really when???)
2. Do you get art classes?
3. Why did ya decide to do art
4. Pizza or icecream
5. 12-year-olds draw better than me. Should I be ashamed?
6. Do you show your art skills at school?
7. Sadly, my soul-transfer machine has blown up and trade was unsuccessful. Do you hate me?
1. hmmmm I always liked casually doodling stuff as a kid, but I started dedicating lots of time and effort into drawing when I was... seven or eight I think? when I was 10 I kinda stopped drawing so often, but last year I got a drawing tablet and picked it up again!

2. nope, I'm self-taught! I went to a manga/anime drawing class for like two days when I was nine, and then I stopped going lmao. I mostly learn through watching speedpaints/online tutorials/trial and error :^0

3. uhhh it was fun, I guess? rn art is just a hobby for me, I'm not really interested in pursuing it as a career or anything. once I get good enough I'd love to make a bit of money off rlc commissions, though! ;)

4. depends on my mood tbh, right now I feel like p i z z a ;q;

5. d e f i n i t e l y n o t!! there will always be people better than us - both young and old. people start drawing at different ages, and learn at different paces. never compare your art to other peoples', it'll just discourage you from practicing/improving :<

6. ummm for art/media projects, I suppose? and sometimes I'll sketch during lunch or smth ("dID yOU DRaw ThAT??" "cAN YOu DRAw mE????!") it seems kind of pretentious to say that I "show off" my ""skills"" though lmao - I know tons and tons of other kids who are amazing at art too! ;w;

7. great now none of us have souls smfh

Back