// lunatepic's art dump // (updated w art summaries)

it_s_staring_at_us_wip2_by_lunallumi-dbj3c0i.png
I've been chipping away at this between working on my new leaf town for the past couple days... the clouds are gonna be hell to draw lol watch me never finish this //dabs out of the room B^)))
lineless_by_lunallumi-dbj3c2o.png
ft. me using the sai pen tool for the first time ever
I didn't draw a sketch for this thing - I just kinda blocked the colours in and I think it's cute??
anyway would y'all buy these for like 5 tbt (they'd be neater ofc) :,,,D

Lol can I please like, make a drawing request to you right now for tbt? Pleeaassee xD

Last edited:
I would DEFINITELY buy an icon like this, but no way I'm paying you 5 tbt for something worth at least 100 like Bunnilla said ;)

1. omg the wip looks so beautiful :') Bee and puppycat *o*
2. m8 that's like at least 100 lmao

haha ty ty!! ;w;

Lol can I please like, make a drawing request to you right now for tbt? Pleeaassee xD
don't worry dude I'll be opening up trades soon ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would DEFINITELY buy an icon like this, but no way I'm paying you 5 tbt for something worth at least 100 like Bunnilla said ;)

ahhh thank you for the input! I'm flattered haha :,,D

Also, just realized you said 5tbt, I thought it was 50 or something. Which is still underpriced. 5 is crazy xD

it_s_staring_at_us__by_lunallumi-dbj6ty8.png
it's finally done!! ;w; I kind of bs'd the clouds and the lighting and all that jazz bc I still don't fully understand all of sai's fancy shmancy features but yeah... I'm just glad I actually finished it OTL

now that I finally got this over with, I should be able to open up trades in a day or two! ;^)))

creampuffyreq_by_lunallumi-dbjdikg.png
im exhausted and i need ice cream lmao :,^)))

Last edited:
it_s_staring_at_us__by_lunallumi-dbj6ty8.png
it's finally done!! ;w; I kind of bs'd the clouds and the lighting and all that jazz bc I still don't fully understand all of sai's fancy shmancy features but yeah... I'm just glad I actually finished it OTL

now that I finally got this over with, I should be able to open up trades in a day or two! ;^)))

WHOA this looks amazing!! i can never motivate myself to draw full stuff like this :') the bg looks great!

WHOA this looks amazing!! i can never motivate myself to draw full stuff like this :') the bg looks great!
omg ty! ;; yeah it took a long time, I'm surprised I actually had the motivation to finish it ahaha. I'm sure if you tried drawing some full stuff it'd look great :,D

Why is ur art so cute ;-; TEACH ME THE WAYS *bows*
*bows back* thank you for blessing me with all ur lovely words //cries

Last edited:
waiting_in_the_rain_by_lunallumi-dbk9z5o.png
just a messy lil paint-over thingy I did this morning :0 I was gonna make it into a gif but I accidentally merged all the layers and then saved it so w e l p
WVW69kjTBYQz6HzFdL.pngye it's the birb in my sig

Ahh I did the merging layers thing once! I was so stresstedx out from it I exited and realized afterwards I could've just clicked undo ;-; Silly me lol

*still waiting for art trade with you*

waiting_in_the_rain_by_lunallumi-dbk9z5o.png
just a messy lil paint-over thingy I did this morning :0 I was gonna make it into a gif but I accidentally merged all the layers and then saved it so w e l p
View attachment 206092ye it's the birb in my sig

ooh these are so cute!!!! i know the feeling of merging too many layers :') //im used to traditional mediums so you dont even HAVE layers but even so its PAIN//

Omggg pls tell me when your art trade/requests are open I love this poofy cotton candy art, it burnsss #__#

Last edited:
Ahh I did the merging layers thing once! I was so stresstedx out from it I exited and realized afterwards I could've just clicked undo ;-; Silly me lol

*still waiting for art trade with you*
haha yeahhh it sucks ;w; I was still kind of half asleep and forgot that I wanted to make it into a gif so I just saved it rip
oml I literally have no excuses for not opening trades yet, I'm just a lazy poop - sometime later this week, I proooomise lolol

ooh these are so cute!!!! i know the feeling of merging too many layers :') //im used to traditional mediums so you dont even HAVE layers but even so its PAIN//
tyyyyy!! I would imagine it'd be a pain lol, in the rare instance that I do traditional stuff it ends up rlly messy and bad :,^))))

That looks so cute ;-;-;-;-;-; I love it
200_s.gif

Omggg pls tell me when your art trade/requests are open I love this poofy cotton candy art, it burnsss #__#
poofy cotton candy art?? this is probably the best compliment I've ever received lmao, I giggled when I saw this, ty ty
and ofc, I'm flattered that there are ppl who want to request stuff/trade with me ;////;

Last edited:
Back