• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

// lunatepic's art dump // (updated w art summaries)

gonna be taking some requests this weekend since I have some extra time! just post refs and I'll consider :>

I’d like to gently kick over my SoS:3oT farmer and her hubbs to you. And if you need any personality info, my farmer’s name is Daria and she is the type that is almost always fluffy and content with things. She’s addicted to chili peppers. Ford is a stoic doctor/scientist but he’s a sap.

Ty for considering and I hope you have a great weekend!!! <33

p.s.
Ahhh yes your beautiful art <333
Maybe this oc will interest you? https://toyhou.se/571900.kiri
Thank you for considering ❤

That OC is a beaut omfg

Last edited:
//slides into ur notifs
https://toyhou.se/1224363.aris-lithirinan
ty for considering owo

arishimeki_by_lunallumi-dbu3z3p.png
I really like their design!! lmk if you want any changes

Ahhh yes your beautiful art <333
Maybe this oc will interest you? https://toyhou.se/571900.kiri
Thank you for considering ❤

//sweats I uhhh probably went a little overboard with this one hehhhh
kiribunnilla_by_lunallumi-dbu5ga5.png
had tons of fun doing this, she's really pretty!! ;; lmk if you want any changes

Just gonna leave ma mayor :>
Clicky
yooo sorry if I'm mistaken but I think I already did a headshot of your mayor? :,) ofc I can draw her again if you want, but feel free to give me a different character to draw if you'd like!

Last edited:
OH MY GOD THAT IS BEAUTIFUL?!! LIKE THATS IS A DIVINE PIECE the expression is so nice and the hair is amazzzzzzeee and the background is v good. I just love how you color your work idk how to even describe it, it just feels warm??

her cute lil eyebrowsssss hnnnnnggggg and how you did all the folds and stuff in her clothes it’s all gr8

Last edited:
oH heCk she lOoks so bEautifUl, I cAn't????
Omg m8 tysm I will treasure this piece with my life ❤❤
All the colors and the vibe fjfjfjfjdjsh

Last edited:
OH WOW the piece for Bun is amazing!!!! *________*
not requesting for now because you already drew my girls but I'm always happy to see your new works!

OH MY GOD THAT IS BEAUTIFUL?!! LIKE THATS IS A DIVINE PIECE the expression is so nice and the hair is amazzzzzzeee and the background is v good. I just love how you color your work idk how to even describe it, it just feels warm??

her cute lil eyebrowsssss hnnnnnggggg and how you did all the folds and stuff in her clothes it?s all gr8
"divine piece" omgg you're too kind ;w;
tbh idek what my colouring process is or how it happens (which is probs why everything i make is so inconsistent) but thank you!!
(also I love your avi and sig - little witch academia is the cutest ahaha)

oH heCk she lOoks so bEautifUl, I cAn't????
Omg m8 tysm I will treasure this piece with my life ❤❤
All the colors and the vibe fjfjfjfjdjsh
hnnghn I'm glad you like it!! :DDD I was originally gonna do a headshot but the rest of the sketch just kinda... flowed out? anyyway thank you so much for the bells <33

OH WOW the piece for Bun is amazing!!!! *________*
not requesting for now because you already drew my girls but I'm always happy to see your new works!
ahhh thANK YOU!! it means a lot haha ^^

whooo today's a sit-and-draw-all-day kind of day

gio_by_lunallumi-dbu7t0r.png
gio2_by_lunallumi-dbu7t36.png
this was also really fun to do!! :D lmk if you want any changes

i am actually crying ;;-;;
he looks so gorgeous!! i'm officially deceased thank you so much i will treasure this forever

yoooooOOOOO I love the subtle gradient on the sweatshirt of that one. And the bg + music notes give it this nice movement. This is A+ content and I’m so happy to see what you’re putting out

Back