• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

// lunatepic's art dump // (updated w art summaries)

Gurl, I would love to trade with you. Although right now i'm busy with my shop ;-;

I'll just sit back and watch as you to post ur ace art m8~

ahhh nice! do you have any references of the character(s) you want me to draw?

How about the one pic I linked you to? Scarlett, the one in the red dress? She's my new OC and Im still lookin for people to draw her :D

Gurl, I would love to trade with you. Although right now i'm busy with my shop ;-;

I'll just sit back and watch as you to post ur ace art m8~
ahhhh thanks dude //finger guns :cool:

How about the one pic I linked you to? Scarlett, the one in the red dress? She's my new OC and Im still lookin for people to draw her :D
ayyyy she's v cute, alrighty! (also I'll update the first post with the characters I'm looking for people to draw, can't believe I forgot to do that lmao)

ahhhh thanks dude //finger guns :cool:

ayyyy she's v cute, alrighty! (also I'll update the first post with the characters I'm looking for people to draw, can't believe I forgot to do that lmao)

Great thanks! :cool:
I'm currently working on a commission for Fleshy, after that I'll draw whatever you'd like me to draw for ya~

These are the two refs I have for my OC atm [x] [x]

Last edited:
ayyy can we trade? hol up lemme put stuff
edit: [x] also willing to draw chibis, I just don't have examples yet lol

Last edited:
Great thanks! :cool:
I'm currently working on a commission for Fleshy, after that I'll draw whatever you'd like me to draw for ya~

These are the two refs I have for my OC atm [x] [x]
oki doki, sounds good! :D

ayyy can we trade? hol up lemme put stuff
edit: [x] also willing to draw chibis, I just don't have examples yet lol
yooo ofc, a chibi would be nice :,D ima go ahead and put you on the list!

Last edited:
ty // cries ;-;
Imma sketch it today until it lookS gooD, then possibly finish it today/tomorrow
edit: I want this oc: [x] no hat or hat u decide lol

Last edited:
ty // cries ;-;
Imma sketch it today until it lookS gooD, then possibly finish it today/tomorrow
edit: I want this oc: [x] no hat or hat u decide lol

haha there's no rush fam, it might take me a week or so to do these :,>
also cute cute cute, can't wait to draw her ;w;

Alright, here are my characters!

http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

I would love a drawing of one of the girls with Twili, let me know which one you like the best and I can see if that'll work?

Which two characters of yours should I draw? I could do a fullbody if you like, chibi, or anything really.

Here is an example of my art so you can think of what character of yours will benefit my style:

Last edited:
So I finishedsss
ktDf0jH.png

500x500
f9lFeHa.png

225x225
nIDsRnh.png
;-;

Last edited:
tyyyyy ;-;-;-;-;
it's been 3000 years since I actually drew a cheeb (not pixel lol)

haha it looks great!! I love the outfit you gave her c,:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, here are my characters!

http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

I would love a drawing of one of the girls with Twili, let me know which one you like the best and I can see if that'll work?

Which two characters of yours should I draw? I could do a fullbody if you like, chibi, or anything really.

Here is an example of my art so you can think of what character of yours will benefit my style:

hmmmm maybe kitty? I'm fine with drawing any of them though, they're all p cute haha ^^
I linked to my characters in the first post! oh and feel free to draw them in any style you'd like c:

Okay! :D Draw Twili with Kitty then ^-^ read the description for details since sometimes the refs aren't 100% accurate. Also, hos skin color is slightly darker then hers, check this ref:
https://ibb.co/ezquMk

Back