// lunatepic's art dump // (updated w art summaries)

Gurl, I would love to trade with you. Although right now i'm busy with my shop ;-;

I'll just sit back and watch as you to post ur ace art m8~

ahhh nice! do you have any references of the character(s) you want me to draw?

How about the one pic I linked you to? Scarlett, the one in the red dress? She's my new OC and Im still lookin for people to draw her :D

Gurl, I would love to trade with you. Although right now i'm busy with my shop ;-;

I'll just sit back and watch as you to post ur ace art m8~
ahhhh thanks dude //finger guns :cool:

How about the one pic I linked you to? Scarlett, the one in the red dress? She's my new OC and Im still lookin for people to draw her :D
ayyyy she's v cute, alrighty! (also I'll update the first post with the characters I'm looking for people to draw, can't believe I forgot to do that lmao)

ahhhh thanks dude //finger guns :cool:

ayyyy she's v cute, alrighty! (also I'll update the first post with the characters I'm looking for people to draw, can't believe I forgot to do that lmao)

Great thanks! :cool:
I'm currently working on a commission for Fleshy, after that I'll draw whatever you'd like me to draw for ya~

These are the two refs I have for my OC atm [x] [x]

Last edited:
ayyy can we trade? hol up lemme put stuff
edit: [x] also willing to draw chibis, I just don't have examples yet lol

Last edited:
Great thanks! :cool:
I'm currently working on a commission for Fleshy, after that I'll draw whatever you'd like me to draw for ya~

These are the two refs I have for my OC atm [x] [x]
oki doki, sounds good! :D

ayyy can we trade? hol up lemme put stuff
edit: [x] also willing to draw chibis, I just don't have examples yet lol
yooo ofc, a chibi would be nice :,D ima go ahead and put you on the list!

Last edited:
ty // cries ;-;
Imma sketch it today until it lookS gooD, then possibly finish it today/tomorrow
edit: I want this oc: [x] no hat or hat u decide lol

Last edited:
ty // cries ;-;
Imma sketch it today until it lookS gooD, then possibly finish it today/tomorrow
edit: I want this oc: [x] no hat or hat u decide lol

haha there's no rush fam, it might take me a week or so to do these :,>
also cute cute cute, can't wait to draw her ;w;

Alright, here are my characters!

http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

I would love a drawing of one of the girls with Twili, let me know which one you like the best and I can see if that'll work?

Which two characters of yours should I draw? I could do a fullbody if you like, chibi, or anything really.

Here is an example of my art so you can think of what character of yours will benefit my style:

Last edited:
So I finishedsss
ktDf0jH.png

500x500
f9lFeHa.png

225x225
nIDsRnh.png
;-;

Last edited:
tyyyyy ;-;-;-;-;
it's been 3000 years since I actually drew a cheeb (not pixel lol)

haha it looks great!! I love the outfit you gave her c,:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, here are my characters!

http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

I would love a drawing of one of the girls with Twili, let me know which one you like the best and I can see if that'll work?

Which two characters of yours should I draw? I could do a fullbody if you like, chibi, or anything really.

Here is an example of my art so you can think of what character of yours will benefit my style:

hmmmm maybe kitty? I'm fine with drawing any of them though, they're all p cute haha ^^
I linked to my characters in the first post! oh and feel free to draw them in any style you'd like c:

Okay! :D Draw Twili with Kitty then ^-^ read the description for details since sometimes the refs aren't 100% accurate. Also, hos skin color is slightly darker then hers, check this ref:
https://ibb.co/ezquMk

Back