// lunatepic's art dump // (updated w art summaries)

Your art is amazing!! Youre so talented; and so young (i talk like im 40; literally 3yrs older)
Youre already so good, but serriously your gonna be an even better artist in a couple of years ^-^ keep up the great work

Last edited:
Your art is amazing!! Youre so talented; and so young (i talk like im 40; literally 3yrs older)
Youre already so good, but serriously your gonna be an even better artist in a couple of years ^-^ keep up the great work

//cries thank you! i sure hope i'll be a better artist haha

rover_by_lunallumi-dc0b5dk.png

(remember, things are never as bad as they seem. honestly!)

train_station_by_lunallumi-dc0b5ie.png

(so good luck, and all that.)
sooo i started up our copy of acgc the other day for the first time in years and was immediately hit with a lot of Feels?
i'm such a sap lmfao

Oh my! /.\ You're art is amazing! ;o; And you're only 14?! ;~; Man I'm about to be 21 and my art still looks like a toddler drew it ;o; But i simply love your artwork <3 keep it up! Have you tried actually painting IRL? :eek: That's like the only art I'm good at xD Hahaha but keep it up c: If you ever do this for RLC and prints i would definitely want one! ^o^

Oh my! /.\ You're art is amazing! ;o; And you're only 14?! ;~; Man I'm about to be 21 and my art still looks like a toddler drew it ;o; But i simply love your artwork <3 keep it up! Have you tried actually painting IRL? :eek: That's like the only art I'm good at xD Hahaha but keep it up c: If you ever do this for RLC and prints i would definitely want one! ^o^
oh gosh thank you!! i'm honoured that you think my stuff is worth rlc eep ;; one of my goals this year is to become good enough to charge rlc without feeling guilty about how people might be paying for something that isn't worth it ahaaha
I've only painted a couple times before but that was a couple years ago, for school (and i wasn't too great at it LOL) second semester starts soon though and one of the courses i'm taking is a visual arts class so i'm sure that'll change soon! whenever i do traditional stuff it's usually just sketchy practice stuff with pencils + sometimes charcoal pencils and pencil crayons, so i'm sure it'll be a nice challenge for me

tbt comm for mythic,
lavender___by_lunallumi-dc0es9j.png

and a coloured sketch of what my acnl mayor currently looks like! i recently restarted my town because i just didn't know where to go with my old town and wanted to start fresh (and also accidentally didn't sell it to nook so i have to start from scratch yikes)
new_town_by_lunallumi-dc11kuq.png

oh gosh thank you!! i'm honoured that you think my stuff is worth rlc eep ;; one of my goals this year is to become good enough to charge rlc without feeling guilty about how people might be paying for something that isn't worth it ahaaha
I've only painted a couple times before but that was a couple years ago, for school (and i wasn't too great at it LOL) second semester starts soon though and one of the courses i'm taking is a visual arts class so i'm sure that'll change soon! whenever i do traditional stuff it's usually just sketchy practice stuff with pencils + sometimes charcoal pencils and pencil crayons, so i'm sure it'll be a nice challenge for me

tbt comm for mythic,
lavender___by_lunallumi-dc0es9j.png

and a coloured sketch of what my acnl mayor currently looks like! i recently restarted my town because i just didn't know where to go with my old town and wanted to start fresh (and also accidentally didn't sell it to nook so i have to start from scratch yikes)
new_town_by_lunallumi-dc11kuq.png

oh man! I seriously love it :D It does look like RLC worthy c: Especially for prints :eek: I've paid $15 for a 8x10 from an independent artist and his art is watercolor based. And man! Your art really looks like a painting ;o; I'd definitely be interested in buying lol. :) Hopefully soon you do c: Because this is RLC worthy c:

oh man! I seriously love it :D It does look like RLC worthy c: Especially for prints :eek: I've paid $15 for a 8x10 from an independent artist and his art is watercolor based. And man! Your art really looks like a painting ;o; I'd definitely be interested in buying lol. :) Hopefully soon you do c: Because this is RLC worthy c:
I agree this is RLC worthy! I can definitely see people buying your art
thank you both! <3

a doodle that accidentally kinda became a full thing oops
I fell out of playing pocket camp awhile ago but the moment I saw gothic!lottie I knew I had to draw her and muffy together :^))
goths___by_lunallumi-dc21uik.png

thank you both! <3

a doodle that accidentally kinda became a full thing oops
I fell out of playing pocket camp awhile ago but the moment I saw gothic!lottie I knew I had to draw her and muffy together :^))
goths___by_lunallumi-dc21uik.png

omgGGG GTHATS SO CUTE AAHHH I LOVE GOTHIC LOLI

omgGGG GTHATS SO CUTE AAHHH I LOVE GOTHIC LOLI
OH MY GOD GOTHIC LOTTIE AND MUFFY,,,,, I love it so much!!!! super cute ♥
THANKS LOLOL after their walk they're gonna have a super extra tea party and play dress up w expensive dresses

tried gif-ing ft. best girls! the animation is extremely rough and I had a little (a lot) of trouble trying to figure out how to convert stuff and generally not make it look like a pixel-y mess but I think I kinda got a handle on it :0)
aaaa__by_lunallumi-dc2qhst.gif
hhhh__by_lunallumi-dc2qi6e.gif

a messy wip! another tragic case of doodle-that-accidentally-turned-into-an-entire-thing. I'm actually pretty excited about starting the background eheh
rainy_day_wip_by_lunallumi-dc2rr3h.png

THANKS LOLOL after their walk they're gonna have a super extra tea party and play dress up w expensive dresses

tried gif-ing ft. best girls! the animation is extremely rough and I had a little (a lot) of trouble trying to figure out how to convert stuff and generally not make it look like a pixel-y mess but I think I kinda got a handle on it :0)
aaaa__by_lunallumi-dc2qhst.gif
hhhh__by_lunallumi-dc2qi6e.gif

a messy wip! another tragic case of doodle-that-accidentally-turned-into-an-entire-thing. I'm actually pretty excited about starting the background eheh
rainy_day_wip_by_lunallumi-dc2rr3h.png

ooOOOH these are so cute!! i love the gifs (they look great and really clean!) and im excited to see how the other turns out!!

my half of an art trade with himeki + a small extra doodle as thanks for being so patient LOL
camellia__by_lunallumi-dc2zq2z.png

alternate version w/out the background and slightly more saturated colours

qqqq_by_lunallumi-dc2zsa9.png

this was funnn! lemme know if you want any changes

AAAAAH IM CRYING IN THE CLUB THIS LOOKS AMAZING?!?!?! GOD AND THE LIL CHIBI CAM IS SO CUTE TO IM AHHHH THIS IS JUST!!!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT!!! IM BLESSED!! WORTH THE WAIT!!!!

altho do you have a ver with higher resolution? i'd like to use it as my ipad wallpaper if possible hehe

Last edited:
AAAAAH IM CRYING IN THE CLUB THIS LOOKS AMAZING?!?!?! GOD AND THE LIL CHIBI CAM IS SO CUTE TO IM AHHHH THIS IS JUST!!!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT!!! IM BLESSED!! WORTH THE WAIT!!!!

altho do you have a ver with higher resolution? i'd like to use it as my ipad wallpaper if possible hehe
glad you like it!! ;w ;

hopefully these look a little better? x x if not feel free to run it through waifu2x or something heh

rn i just wanna redraw u lol... still feel like you deserve more for the mayor art ;;

oh gosh welcome back? kind of?? that'd be super sweet but not at all necessary, I still really like what you drew for me! if you want we could do an art trade? :eek:

tbt comm for antonio :)
antonio_tbt_by_lunallumi-dc35nfv.png

the full version of this came out kind of extremely messy so I erased most of the background and now it's not too bad (I think)
rainy_day2_by_lunallumi-dc3e9qm.png

my half of an art trade with redbeanjean on tumblr! I think I may have found a chibi style that I really like and wanna stick with??
redbeanjean_by_lunallumi-dc3lzp6.png

messed around with sai a little/experimented with some things for this! I forgot her face mask oops
new_mayor___by_lunallumi-dc3lzst.png

one of these days I'll update the op lmao

Back