// lunatepic's art dump // (updated w art summaries)

i am actually crying ;;-;;
he looks so gorgeous!! i'm officially deceased thank you so much i will treasure this forever
I'm super happy that you like it!! :,D

yoooooOOOOO I love the subtle gradient on the sweatshirt of that one. And the bg + music notes give it this nice movement. This is A+ content and I?m so happy to see what you?re putting out
yeah, I usually add gradients to clothes/hair so they don't look too flat! and hnngh thank you o///o

I?d like to gently kick over my SoS:3oT farmer and her hubbs to you. And if you need any personality info, my farmer?s name is Daria and she is the type that is almost always fluffy and content with things. She?s addicted to chili peppers. Ford is a stoic doctor/scientist but he?s a sap.

Ty for considering and I hope you have a great weekend!!! <33
stepheroo_by_lunallumi-dbu99uw.png
ahhh ended up rushing this one a lil, but I hope you like it anyway! ;u; I haven't played any of the newer harvest moons, but they were some of my favourite games when I was younger. your farmer is super cute, by the way c:

stepheroo_by_lunallumi-dbu99uw.png
ahhh ended up rushing this one a lil, but I hope you like it anyway! ;u; I haven't played any of the newer harvest moons, but they were some of my favourite games when I was younger. your farmer is super cute, by the way c:

OH MY GOD jwdbschjbfk dvnj kv jk.gb THIS IS SO CUTE MY CHEEKS HURT FROM SMILING RIGHT NOW!! THEY ARE SO in LOVE AND HAPPY AHHHH. I appreciate this so much you have no idea. This game has taken over my free time rn

p.s. I def recommend the new Story of Season games. The most recent one, Trio of Towns, is beautiful and the variety and lovable nature of every villager is great. The art is Story of Season 1 is gorgeous but some people found the game kind of grind-y (I didn't and had no idea people felt that way until after I finished and explored the forums more).

BUT IF YOU DO START AND YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH STUFF, LMK.

OH MY GOD jwdbschjbfk dvnj kv jk.gb THIS IS SO CUTE MY CHEEKS HURT FROM SMILING RIGHT NOW!! THEY ARE SO in LOVE AND HAPPY AHHHH. I appreciate this so much you have no idea. This game has taken over my free time rn

p.s. I def recommend the new Story of Season games. The most recent one, Trio of Towns, is beautiful and the variety and lovable nature of every villager is great. The art is Story of Season 1 is gorgeous but some people found the game kind of grind-y (I didn't and had no idea people felt that way until after I finished and explored the forums more).

BUT IF YOU DO START AND YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH STUFF, LMK.
hahaha no problem! they're cute and were fun to draw
ooooh I'll definitely consider getting one of the newer ones then!! the last game I played was tale of two towns, which was pretty grindy and kinda mediocre in my opinion heh. I heard trio of towns was really good so I'll probably try that :00
and gotcha, if I need anything I'll keep that in mind!! :DD

what the heckie ur so good i love ur art sm!! bunnilla's oc looks amazing aaaaaa
hnnghn thank you!! yeah I'm pretty happy with how it came out ;u;

GORGEOUS UGH. Like I really can’t get over the way you color?? The whole piece just gives off this fuzzy, warm feeling. Like, your art is equivalent of a warm, soft blanket on a rainy day. wowowowoow <3

requests are closed! I'll be working on finishing the rest in the next few days

dedenne_by_lunallumi-dbugbpj.png

dedenne__by_lunallumi-dbugbr0.png
sorry it's really messy haha ;u; lmk if you want me to make any changes!

OH MA GOSH IT LOOKS SO ADORABLE TYYYYYYYYYTYYY

sorry it just looks so good

GORGEOUS UGH. Like I really can’t get over the way you color?? The whole piece just gives off this fuzzy, warm feeling. Like, your art is equivalent of a warm, soft blanket on a rainy day. wowowowoow <3
this is probably the cutest compliment I've ever gotten omgg thank you

OH MA GOSH IT LOOKS SO ADORABLE TYYYYYYYYYTYYY

sorry it just looks so good
haha ty <33 glad you like it!

wow, Bunilla's OC looks so great...

wanna do my little dude? He isn't even remotely human and really multicolored but I'm just putting it out there in case you do want to do it!

evieevening_by_lunallumi-dbuk16q.png
evieeveningg_by_lunallumi-dbuk178.png

such a cute little thing :,D
lmk if you want me to make any changes!

Last edited:
this is probably the cutest compliment I've ever gotten omgg thank you

haha ty <33 glad you like it!

evieevening_by_lunallumi-dbuk16q.png
evieeveningg_by_lunallumi-dbuk178.png

such a cute little thing :,D
lmk if you want me to make any changes!

AHH! he's so cute! thank you so much, lunatepic! :D

Your art is really nice~ I love the way you colour (it's kinda soft/painted? idk but I really like how it looks)

Here's mine if you're still taking more/if she catches you interest c:
(feel free to pick someone else from my TH if you'd prefer!)
ahhh sorry I haven't done this one yet! i'll try to get it done soon ahaha

pocketcamp_by_lunallumi-dbv29ek.png
just a messy doodle bc pocket camp is consuming all my free time lmfao
my code is 3794 8709 882 if anyone wants to add me! ((my character's name is Sapphire)) :vvv

THOSE GALS ARE THE BEE'S KNEES!! ROSIE IS LIKE "u like pears? good. go grab me some." bc that's all she says to me in mine. ;v; I'm also in love with pocket camp but I've been so low on materials that I've gone almost 9 hours without crafting anything useful to move in any cuties yet ;nnnnnn;

THESE ARE AMAZING HOLY SHIATSU
phooey, lemme know if you ever open up trades or commissions because these are n i c e

yukari_by_lunallumi-dbv5fpt.png
such a pretty design, sorry that I had to simplify it a little orz
lmk if you want any changes!! :>

She looks so lovely~ I love it, thank you so much! I simplify my own characters too so dw xD
If it's not too much trouble though would you mind adding the cat marks on her face?

connietbt_by_lunallumi-dbvgjmy.png

wri_by_lunallumi-dbvy0fk.png

ac villager gijinkas (please excuse the terrible anatomy ;u; )
meoww_by_lunallumi-dbvy0hd.png

fsjdfsfjks_by_lunallumi-dbvy0k6.png

i'll probably do more of these bc they're fun haha

small rant// sometimes I feel like I'm not making any progress with my art. I tend to get impatient after the sketch so i rush through stuff and end up feeling kind of unfulfilled. I know I wouldn't feel this way if I actually slowed down and took the time to put effort into my stuff, but it can be hard to gain the motivation/energy to do that. does anyone else ever feel this way?

Last edited:
those aRE ALL SOO HECKIN' CUTE.

and i definitely understand. i feel like that's just how i am in life lately. i want to rush rush rush towards progress but the rush is what's actually hindering me. like i know it, but i can't stop bc i'm afraid if i don't rush it'll be "too late." idk but i think i kind of understand what you mean.

connietbt_by_lunallumi-dbvgjmy.png

wri_by_lunallumi-dbvy0fk.png

ac villager gijinkas (please excuse the terrible anatomy ;u; )
meoww_by_lunallumi-dbvy0hd.png

fsjdfsfjks_by_lunallumi-dbvy0k6.png

i'll probably do more of these bc they're fun haha

small rant// sometimes I feel like I'm not making any progress with my art. I tend to get impatient after the sketch so i rush through stuff and end up feeling kind of unfulfilled. I know I wouldn't feel this way if I actually slowed down and took the time to put effort into my stuff, but it can be hard to gain the motivation/energy to do that. does anyone else ever feel this way?

i don't feel like i'm improving with my art either, usually if i try to draw something i just scribble and then erase it.

so yeah sorta same situation.

but adorable art!!! some new things too

those aRE ALL SOO HECKIN' CUTE.

and i definitely understand. i feel like that's just how i am in life lately. i want to rush rush rush towards progress but the rush is what's actually hindering me. like i know it, but i can't stop bc i'm afraid if i don't rush it'll be "too late." idk but i think i kind of understand what you mean.
yesyesyes i've always kind of felt this way but never really knew how to articulate it! honestly i think the best thing for me to do is just slow down and stop for a little while (which i'm v bad at, i never know when to take breaks ahahaa)
but yeah thank you!! ^^

i don't feel like i'm improving with my art either, usually if i try to draw something i just scribble and then erase it.

so yeah sorta same situation.

but adorable art!!! some new things too
i do the same thing all the time hhhhhnghn it physically pains me to look at my folder of uncompleted sketches/things i dropped bc there's just so darn much of it ahhhh ;; and thank you! :blush:

cherry and goldie! because i've seen a lot of them lately and wanted to try drawing something intimate(?) which is something I haven't really done before
dogggggs_by_lunallumi-dbw2b6t.png

summerrrr_by_lunallumi-dbw2b7m.png

don't remember drawing this at all but haaa :^))
the_cool_kids_by_lunallumi-dbw2bbl.png

Back