• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

// lunatepic's art dump // (updated w art summaries)

waiting_in_the_rain_by_lunallumi-dbk9z5o.png
just a messy lil paint-over thingy I did this morning :0 I was gonna make it into a gif but I accidentally merged all the layers and then saved it so w e l p
View attachment 206092ye it's the birb in my sig

that is so beautiful and cute *_________*

That stinks! The one I merged was also gonna be a gif, I had to redo a bunch of it x'D

Thank you please let me be first on the trade list (,: I keep stalking this thread for them to open rip

that is so beautiful and cute *_________*
Thank yoooou o////o

That stinks! The one I merged was also gonna be a gif, I had to redo a bunch of it x'D

Thank you please let me be first on the trade list (,: I keep stalking this thread for them to open rip
Oh wowow, that means a lot haha <3 and ofc lol, I'll be sure to shoot you a vm when they're open :p

I should of ordered when it was open :( nooooooo
Also what's your Miiverse? I wanna follow ya
It's linked in the first post fam ;^)

Super cute!!!!
Keep it up c:

sorry. for. the. spam. but! I'm kinda proud of this lmao
clover_by_lunallumi-dbkf3n7.png

ahhhh did some experimental stuff with this (esp with the eyes and clothes)!
I'd probably consider this one of my first attempts in a long time at an actual fullbody with actual proper lineart and not just sketchy half-assery! don't zoom in though it's still a lil sketchy hahaha it's so time consuming compared to just painting over a sketch though - I spent more time on this than I'd like to admit:,^)))) hopefully I'll get faster once I practice more heh

criticism/advice is very much appreciated! :V

Last edited:
sorry. for. the. spam. but! I'm kinda proud of this lmao
clover_by_lunallumi-dbkf3n7.png

ahhhh did some experimental stuff with this (esp with the eyes and clothes)!
I'd probably consider this one of my first attempts in a long time at an actual fullbody with actual proper lineart and not just sketchy half-assery! don't zoom in though it's still a lil sketchy hahaha it's so time consuming compared to painting over a sketch though - I spent more time than I'd like to admit on this :,^)))) hopefully I'll get faster once I practice more heh

criticism/advice is very much appreciated! :V

Omggg this is fantastic!! Teach me your ways, I can't draw realistic people for crap lmao

woowoww wo i love your art + style and i love the colors you use and how soft everything looks! love

Omggg this is fantastic!! Teach me your ways, I can't draw realistic people for crap lmao
Teach me your ways x10000
;-; why is everything so beautiful and amazing fjfjghdbg
fhjksdfk thanks guys! :,D I'm always open to answering any questions about my (v inefficient) art process ahaha

woowoww wo i love your art + style and i love the colors you use and how soft everything looks! love
tsym!! ;w; I love your art too haha

cloverr_by_lunallumi-dbklh3n.png
(lunallumi is what I go by on tumblr/da)
ahhhh this took so long (esp the lineart r i p), but I'm p happy with how it came out! I'm glad I experimented a bit with this heh

anyyyyyway does anyone have any recommendations for sites to use for streaming art? ;^)))

edit: also does anyone have any price suggestions for fullbodies like this? ;u;

Last edited:
oml wat the heck that's so beautiful T_T
Price suggestions: ~500 TBT? like 500-800 or smth / as for RLC: I'd say $8-15 idk
Q: how da heck did u learn to do fullbodies, etc. LIKE IT JUST DOESN'T WORK FOR MEeeE

oml wat the heck that's so beautiful T_T
Price suggestions: ~500 TBT? like 500-800 or smth / as for RLC: I'd say $8-15 idk
Q: how da heck did u learn to do fullbodies, etc. LIKE IT JUST DOESN'T WORK FOR MEeeE

ty for the suggestions! ^^
haha when I started out I had no patience for fullbodies tbh - I'd sketch it out and do like half of the lineart (very poorly, mind you) and then drop it. I think I kind of built up to it though? like once I found a style that I really liked/did well with, I practiced drawing simple expression sketches, then full headshots/busts, then cheebs, and slowly but surely I built up enough confidence to do the whole thing lolol. studying anatomy/using references also really helps! just take it slowly and draw at your own pace, but at the same time don't be afraid to break out of your comfort zone now and then! uwu

Omggg I can't wait til you open tradessssss T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T

Here are some of my drawing refs if you need em [x]

Recently I'm trying to do more like this cause I'm practicing form [x]

Last edited:
Back