// lunatepic's art dump // (updated w art summaries)

AAAAW your art is so frikin cute.
just need to get a god damn ipad with an electronic pen

ty!! :blush:

also y'all act like digital art is inherently better than traditional art??
084.png

both are respected and take lots of time and skill lol

a day late but here are some messy birthday scribbles for the babs :,D
mikubday_by_lunallumi-dbm0qij.png
happybirthdaydipperandmabel_by_lunallumi-dbm0qja.png

ty!! :blush:

also y'all act like digital art is inherently better than traditional art??
084.png

both are respected and take lots of time and skill lol

Cause digital art is more preferred than traditional :L
says who lmfao
i think most people just think traditional art means a ****ty pencil sketch on lined paper or smth bc i spend longer on traditional than digital and it looks so much better

Here it is! I hope you like it. Click on the image to load HD version. Let me know if I missed anything!

Last edited:
Here it is! I hope you like it. Click on the image to load HD version. Let me know if I missed anything!

Fshdjdj omg it's adorable tysm!! ;w; it looks so soft and nice and I love the colours ahhh thank you again!

Your welcome! :D Happy to hear you like it ^.^ Thanks again for the art trade!
Np, it was v fun! ^^

i wish i could art trade with u but i suck
Girlll your art is cute don't say that
Also uhhh idk if you've seen this yet but basically
also!! I seem to have made a mistake lol

~Unicorn~ dropped out, but I failed to give their santa their new match! So ~Unicorn~ still ended up getting art! The other person got art, as well, so no one got left out lol

my bad, it was a stressful time lol
I kinda ended up drawing you art for the summer art exchange! I'm pretty sure it was posted in the thread so there's that if you wanna check it out :x
this is awkward lmaoo

waiting for u 2 open ur trades again like // ◍?-‵◍
ur art is so cute

AHHH TY ;o; I've seen your art around the forums and tbh?? It's incredible?? I'm so honoured, I'd love to trade with you sometime :')

Omggg I feel so bad for not having my half of the art trade done ;~; I've been rly busy with physics work and calculus and practicing piano and my new job... I don't even have time to do the things I need to do like what

I'm gonna work on it tonight. I'm hoping it won't be much longer until I have it done. So sorry again, I prob shouldn't do art commissions in college lmao

Omggg I feel so bad for not having my half of the art trade done ;~; I've been rly busy with physics work and calculus and practicing piano and my new job... I don't even have time to do the things I need to do like what

I'm gonna work on it tonight. I'm hoping it won't be much longer until I have it done. So sorry again, I prob shouldn't do art commissions in college lmao

Ayyy sounds like a lot of work! :,0 please don't stress over the trade, and take as much time as you need :>

me, after scrolling through this thread and realizing just how inconsistent my art is
tumblr_o8f1vuI03r1ueh03io1_400.gif

Last edited:
Back