• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ☪ Aurora's Signature Shop! ☪

peachyaurora.

✨🍑
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hello!​
This is my shop where you can request different styles of signatures and I shall create one for you! It's as simple as that. Please fill out the forum i have left in the HTML Code box.
tumblr_inline_mpkw4fUGol1qz4rgp.gif

Animated ones are 25tbt and still ones are 15tbt.​
tumblr_inline_mpkw4lc0lW1qz4rgp.gif

HTML:
Username:
Mayor Name:
Town Name:
Native fruit: (optional)
Friend Code: (optional)
Dream Adress: (optional)
Dreamies or Villagers: (optional)
Names Under Dreamies/Villagers: (optional)
Background Link: (optional)
Main Color/s: (optional)
Time Zone: (optional)
Font/s: (optional)
Artwork/Chibi Artwork: (optional)
Anything extra: (optional)
Shape / outline:(optional)
*if you want your signature to be in the
shape of something leave me a link to the
outline of the shape*

Here are some examples of the signatures I have made in the past.​
tumblr_inline_mpkwjwCLM61qz4rgp.gif

U6tQJQt.gif
kH7Krzy.png

lRr9Paa.png

1OkcnLs.png

2RgnATw.gif

tumblr_inline_mpkuvmTEao1qz4rgp.gif

UemxS0B.gif

online!​

giphy.gif

Last edited:
how much tbt are you looking for so I can come back when i've got some ^^

quick question, who made your avatar? and i'd be definately interested in getting one. i'd have to ask my sis for some tbt from her

oh my goodness! can you make avatars too? if so can you make me one for what my sis gives me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so...around 25tbt? idk

you did it!! :blush: i'm proud of you, girl! wishes and luck to your shop!!

i'd love to order one hehe-
- i'd like it to have the villagers in bottles (your examples w them like that are so cute)! i'll do what you did and only have 4 villagers pictured: fang, ruby, lolly, and erik please! :)
- also, if you could include this chibi of my mayor somewhere on it, i'd appreciate it so much!!
- if you could use this background, that would be super cute!
- i'd love it if the text was a simple font (but aesthetic haha!), in a mellow, soft purply-blue shade :blush: the font on my current signature is alright, but i'd like it if it were more chill and less bold (you know what i mean?? hehe) (i like the calm vibe of your third signature, if that helps you with the feel!)
- please include my da and fc (found in my current signature)
- you can make it any shape you think is nice!

is 30 tbt good?

you did it!! :blush: i'm proud of you, girl! wishes and luck to your shop!!

i'd love to order one hehe-
- i'd like it to have the villagers in bottles (your examples w them like that are so cute)! i'll do what you did and only have 4 villagers pictured: fang, ruby, lolly, and erik please! :)
- also, if you could include this chibi of my mayor somewhere on it, i'd appreciate it so much!!
- if you could use this background, that would be super cute!
- i'd love it if the text was a simple font (but aesthetic haha!), in a mellow, soft purply-blue shade :blush: the font on my current signature is alright, but i'd like it if it were more chill and less bold (you know what i mean?? hehe) (i like the calm vibe of your third signature, if that helps you with the feel!)
- please include my da and fc (found in my current signature)
- you can make it any shape you think is nice!

is 30 tbt good?

Yes! That's perfect! I'll get to work ASAP!

hi! I'm ordering the avatar for my sister Sakura_ if you dont mind :) I believe she'd like a one like yours but pink with Sakura written on it. I might even buy her a sig if your work is good

- - - Post Merge - - -

heck, I might even buy myself an avatar if youre good at it

hi! I'm ordering the avatar for my sister Sakura_ if you dont mind :) I believe she'd like a one like yours but pink with Sakura written on it. I might even buy her a sig if your work is good

- - - Post Merge - - -

heck, I might even buy myself an avatar if youre good at it

Could you put it in to more details like what shape, animated? If so what do you want animated, background? Anything like that.

Back