• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Gracie grace apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonsense

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
う
う
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Red Candy
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (325) +
hello,
i think i’ve taken my hoarding to another level and i don’t know what to do with these items.

i thought of just selling them to retail, but was wondering if anyone wanted anything (if no one wants them, i’ll sell them to retail)!! i have multiples of some items and i can do deliveries or pickups, let me know.

i took an inventory of everything in alphabetical order so just list what you would like and i’ll collect everything!! :lemon:

accessories
  • ballroom mask x2
  • modern umbrella
  • tortoise specs

hats
  • bridal veil x2
  • elegant hat
  • floppy hat x4
  • hair-bow wig x15 (lol…)
  • headband x2
  • tiara hair x2

dresses
  • bathrobe
  • black-velvet dress x2
  • blue dotted dress
  • butterfly dress
  • cake dress x4
  • dogtooth dress
  • maid dress x3
  • pink lace-up dress
  • sweater dress x2
  • tan dogtooth dress
  • tartan-plaid outfit x3
  • yellow dotted dress x2

tops
  • acid-washed jacket
  • circuit tank
  • blue argyle tee
  • dragon jacket x2
  • flan tank
  • pink argyle tank
  • pink argyle tee
  • pink tank
  • red ringmaster coat x2
  • sandwich tank
  • tiger jacket x3
  • white tuxedo jacket x2

bottoms
  • brown argyle skirt
  • pleather pants x2
  • white formal pants
  • white lace skirt x2

shoes
  • cowboy boots
  • green polka pumps
  • monochrome shoes x5
  • stripe shoes
  • white leather shoes x2

Last edited:
white tuxedo jacket, white leather shoes, gracie umbrella, pink lace up dressx2, Thx alot! also I'm ordering things on my latest thread if you have them I would be so happy

I'm trading with somebody but will come over when done :)

okay, let me know when you're ready and i'll open my gates.

white tuxedo jacket, white leather shoes, gracie umbrella, pink lace up dressx2, Thx alot! also I'm ordering things on my latest thread if you have them I would be so happy

gathering them, my town or yours? :)

I hope it's not too much to ask, but may I get the White Tuxedo Jacket, White Formal Pants, White Leather Shoes, and Monochrome Shoes? Just one of each will work fine. I like to have an official look at all times while still matching in my game, and since I don't know whether the White Leather Shoes or the Monochrome Shoes would look better with the White Tuxedo Jacket and Formal Pants I wanted to ask for both, so when I get them I can decided once I try them on.

Thank you very much for this giveaway by the way.

Thank you! The stuff stayed in my inventory dispite the connection error! ^w^

Can I get funky wig, headband, tiara hair, black-velvet dress, maid dress, dragon jacket, and tiger jacket.
If that is too much items I am taking please let me know.
Also thank you for your time and have a good day~

Could I get the cowboy boots, the white formal pants, the monochrome shoes, and the acid-washed jeans?

Last edited:
Thank you! The stuff stayed in my inventory dispite the connection error! ^w^

okay, that's great i'm glad

I hope it's not too much to ask, but may I get the White Tuxedo Jacket, White Formal Pants, White Leather Shoes, and Monochrome Shoes? Just one of each will work fine. I like to have an official look at all times while still matching in my game, and since I don't know whether the White Leather Shoes or the Monochrome Shoes would look better with the White Tuxedo Jacket and Formal Pants I wanted to ask for both, so when I get them I can decided once I try them on.

Thank you very much for this giveaway by the way.

it's no problem i'm glad you're taking my items lol, you can keep both of the shoes. i'll open my gates for you after hanzoisbae comes

okay, that's great i'm glad

it's no problem i'm glad you're taking my items lol, you can keep both of the shoes. i'll open my gates for you after hanzoisbae comes

Ok. I'll probably be elsewhere on the website, so I guess to get my attention to let me know your gates are open just like this post, or even better just VM me. Either way works. I've already added your friend code.

black velvet dress, cake dress, star shades please :3 :) ill pay 5 tbt even though its a giveaway

Can I get funky wig, headband, tiara hair, black-velvet dress, maid dress, dragon jacket, and tiger jacket.
If that is too much items I am taking please let me know.
Also thank you for your time and have a good day~

i'm glad you are taking my items, hope you have a good day too!!

Could I get the cowboy boots, the white formal pants, the monochrome shoes, and the acid-washed jeans?

black velvet dress, cake dress, star shades please :3 :) ill pay 5 tbt even though its a giveaway

aw, so sweet you don't have to

i'm gathering your items, in the meantime please add my friend code!! i'll open my gates for you guys in 5minutes

Also is it ok if i can add sweater dress it looks soo cute :3 and to late xD i already sent the tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and can you please add my fc :3 :)

Also is it ok if i can add sweater dress it looks soo cute :3 and to late xD i already sent the tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and can you please add my fc :3 :)

okay, i grabbed it for you!

just added you all and opening gates now for all 3 of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back