• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Should I keep Henry?

Fuzzle.Sophie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Henry moved in a few days ago (I think) and well he's not exactly my favourite, but I gave it a try. Thing is, I already have Julian as a smug, and Henry just keeps saying the same things Julian says (since they're the same personality).
He's not in a bad place, but lately Carmen keeps talking about him and vice-versa, and I think they're so cute together I'd feel kinda bad for them since Carmen will surely stay ;-;

What would you do?
(Sorry for this silly thing, I got emotional x'3)

Hahaha I get you with the emotional thing~
That's why I think you just let him stay! Or you have adreamy do you want to get? Otherwise, keep him c:

I would just take a crap ton of photos of Carmen's and Henry's interactions but ultimately get rid of him. I'll take a good guess that Julian is a dreamie, and having two of the same personalities can be a bit.. repetitive.

I feel like all the smug conversations are *special* - unique so I usually only keep one smug at a time in a town at any given time.

That being said I say have fun with Carmen and Henry for awhile!

I once had two villagers who kept talking about each other, wanted presents delivered to each other...etc.
It was so cute and fun but one day they had a fight! Then one of them pinged me to leave. The romance was over.

It was fun while it lasted but eventually it was time to move on. I'll remember both of them during the good times :blush:

Henry is a cutie. I would probably keep him for at least a while if he is not in a bad place and as long as the overlapping smug conversations don't bother you too much.

Hahaha I get you with the emotional thing~
That's why I think you just let him stay! Or you have adreamy do you want to get? Otherwise, keep him c:

I do have dreamies, but I also have a lot of vllagers who will move out, so I have space :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would just take a crap ton of photos of Carmen's and Henry's interactions but ultimately get rid of him. I'll take a good guess that Julian is a dreamie, and having two of the same personalities can be a bit.. repetitive.

Yeah, I know
And yes, Julian is a dreamie :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like all the smug conversations are *special* - unique so I usually only keep one smug at a time in a town at any given time.

That being said I say have fun with Carmen and Henry for awhile!

I once had two villagers who kept talking about each other, wanted presents delivered to each other...etc.
It was so cute and fun but one day they had a fight! Then one of them pinged me to leave. The romance was over.

It was fun while it lasted but eventually it was time to move on. I'll remember both of them during the good times :blush:

Aww that's pretty sad ;-;
But I'll do as you sa, I'll let Henry stay for a while ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, maybe keep him! You could always get rid of Julian or Henry later on.

Thanks for the advice :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Henry is a cutie. I would probably keep him for at least a while if he is not in a bad place and as long as the overlapping smug conversations don't bother you too much.

It bothers me when I talk to someone and after that the other says the EXACT same thing
That pisses me off xC

Well, there are only 8 personalities and every town has 9 or 10 villagers, so no matter what, you will end up having at least 2 villagers with the same personality, I don't have a problem with him since he's cute.

Well, there are only 8 personalities and every town has 9 or 10 villagers, so no matter what, you will end up having at least 2 villagers with the same personality, I don't have a problem with him since he's cute.

I know that, but I'd prefer another personality instead of smug ^^'

Back