Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
I am currently working on a project where I draw all of my villagers in Colors 3D, and so far I have 5 of them done. I figured I might as well show one of em off. Maybe someone will like it ;w;

Bangle.jpg

Hope yall like it lol
When I get all of them done I'll show em all off here ^o^

This is adorable! You should open an art shop. I'd totally want you to do my mayors (though I'm sorta stingy with tbt since I don't have much)

This is adorable! You should open an art shop. I'd totally want you to do my mayors (though I'm sorta stingy with tbt since I don't have much)

Well I'm glad you like it! I'm actually closer to considering opening an art shop since I can't find anything else to do with my time until school starts. I might make it a PWYW shop.

And by the way, I'm working on your mayors rn so hopefully they'll be done soon ^o^

Well I'm glad you like it! I'm actually closer to considering opening an art shop since I can't find anything else to do with my time until school starts. I might make it a PWYW shop.

And by the way, I'm working on your mayors rn so hopefully they'll be done soon ^o^
Yeah! I'm sure alot of people would order from you, your art is cute and cool at the same time.

Oh, wow! 0.0 Thank you so much! :D

Back