Buying Clovers, starts, saplings and more! (Need a few things again!)

Not an exact number! I probably will be needing a lot though, how many do you have?
And how much would you like for the tools?

i have at least a hundred lying around at the moment, i tend to hoard them, lol. i'll count them in a bit
is 5 tbt for each tool ok? that's what i've seen them going around for

I can give you any of those items+multiples for 1 tbt each if youre still looking c:

i have at least a hundred lying around at the moment, i tend to hoard them, lol. i'll count them in a bit
is 5 tbt for each tool ok? that's what i've seen them going around for

Oh alright! Well I think 50 would be alright for now if you have that many.
And yeah that's fine!

50 works for me! so 115 tbt for everything? :3

Yeah! I'll send the TBT and vm you when my gates are open~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you any of those items+multiples for 1 tbt each if youre still looking c:

Hey there!
Could I get 15 Sweet-olive starts/15 Blue-hydrangea starts and mushrooms? 10 of each mushroom except rare mushroom would be great!
80 TBT If I'm not wrong ; u ;

Just wanted to let you know if you bury some bells in the ground, you get regular trees that way in case you wanna save yourself some trouble looking for them ^^

Just wanted to let you know if you bury some bells in the ground, you get regular trees that way in case you wanna save yourself some trouble looking for them ^^

Really? I didn't know that, thanks! haha

Hey there!
Could I get 15 Sweet-olive starts/15 Blue-hydrangea starts and mushrooms? 10 of each mushroom except rare mushroom would be great!
80 TBT If I'm not wrong ; u ;

hi again! i can get you all of this since they're offline?
also, how many saplings do you need?

Last edited:
I can get you those green colored items c: Did you want some clovers or blue hydrangea starts? You can give me a price as well ^-^

Back