• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Urgent Plot Resetting Question

frogpup

•́ .̫ •̀
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
So today I needed to plot reset for Wendy, but I was half asleep and started playing with my mayor. I didn't save but now doing the proper method so far she's stayed in that same spot every time.... did I mess it up?

Yep, sorry to say but once you load your mayor, your game saves the events for the day. Even if it's plot resetting, a camper in your campsite, etc. Hopefully she didn't plot somewhere too awful!

Yes, when you start up your game with your mayor or any other character that is already in your town, the plot is permanent. Only creating a new charater and not saving changes the plot.

Yep, sorry to say but once you load your mayor, your game saves the events for the day. Even if it's plot resetting, a camper in your campsite, etc. Hopefully she didn't plot somewhere too awful!

Yes, when you start up your game with your mayor or any other character that is already in your town, the plot is permanent. Only creating a new charater and not saving changes the plot.

dang :- (( luckily it was an amiibo card so even though it'll be annoying since I don't time travel I'll just switch her out and try again. Thank you for your help!

Back