• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

last villy slot help!

50m4ra

Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
So i finally got katt out ( not that it matters bc amiibo cards ) and found my ac card binder, which villy should take up the last spot!
Its a tie between norma, june, aurora, and gala.

Ps. I think itd help if you visited my dream town da should ne in side bar

Last edited:
Well, it seems like you want a normal villager (haven't been to your dream town, sorry) so that's a tie there. If you really can't decide, why don't you give a point to every criterion (villager appearance, species, house, etc.) and then tally 'em up? I personally like Aurora (bc penguin), but Gala seems sweet as well.

Personally, I'd go for June or Aurora, since they both look cute as normal villagers!

Out of the villagers you mentioned, I'd say Norma. The cows don't get enough love and she's pretty cute. Plus, if you manage to keep her house relatively intact, you'll have a cozy kitchen to visit to errr make cheese!

I can champion for Gala! She was in my first town and very sweet - her little flowers are so adorable! Also, I like that she's a less known cute character, making her fairly rare in neighborhoods ;3

Well, it seems like you want a normal villager (haven't been to your dream town, sorry) so that's a tie there. If you really can't decide, why don't you give a point to every criterion (villager appearance, species, house, etc.) and then tally 'em up? I personally like Aurora (bc penguin), but Gala seems sweet as well.

Thanks for the idea ill go do that now *grabs paper

I havent been to your dream town but I really like gala or norma! Both look good in any town! I agree with anactoria though, thats the best way to decide.

I love all 4. I'd pick Aurora. If you're thinking about Gala, Lucy is good too. Really have enjoyed her.

Back