What Are Your Most Cringy Experiences??

Happened to me yesterday (not that cringy; more so embarrassing), but I called out the answer to a quiz we were doing in class and I didn't realise it was a quiz because I was reading. At least I got the answer right lmaooo

Not an Animal Crossing moment, but just a couple days ago I texted someone I know (very well, I might add) describing the size and quantity of a certain bowel movement - only to be texted back from a stranger who had found the person's phone. Not a brilliant moment for me.

This honestly sounds like something I would do.

Once when I was still in middle school, I had this massive crush on one of my guy friends. We would eat lunch together so one time during lunch, the topic somehow shifted to crushes. He told me that he didn't have a crush because every single girl got weird around him once they started crushing on him, and me being the emotionally constipated person I am, told him, "Good. I'd punch you if you ever had a crush. Or the girl."

>.<

Literally as soon as the words left my mouth, I knew I screwed up. I tried laughing it off and we just left the topic behind, but every time I remember this little event, I have to bury myself underneath several pillows to calm down lmao. We're still friends up to this day, but I'm never ever mentioning it to him ever again.

My entire DeviantArt is cringey. 😱
I used an old email and now I forgot my password. So I'm doomed.

Though it's nothing like the "Paul/Susan/Timothy/Peachpoppizzle the hedgehog" ocs scattered all over DA.

I agree. I remember my first DA...so cringy, but definitely not as bad as most people's. Bad part is, my old Yahoo account got hacked so I can't access my old DA anymore. I use a new one now, mostly for writing.

At the end of primary school, we have a graduation evening sort of thing, every child is practically forced to share their talents in front of parents etc... My talent-less self had been trying to learn the keyboard and was pretty proud of myself..! WHAT DID I PLAY? NURSERY RHYMES!! that's right, i went for the most embarrassing and cringe-worthy songs... i even chose to have that generic 4 beat song in the background... and my mum has it all on camera, and shows it every year... so yeaaaaaaah

Oh man, some of my cringiest experiences come from my early high school years where a group of friends and I were really into Homestuck. We wrote notes to each other as our favorite characters, did casual cosplay in school, spoke like them...it was pretty bad. We eventually did full-scale cosplay to a local anime convention, which was fun, but there's footage of a lot of us on a Homestuck improv panel that is so hard to watch. I'm glad those years are done. :)

Well I went through a musically phase a few years ago and it was the cringiest thing you could ever look at, some of them. People i know are obsessed with it and im just like ._. you think your so clever your just holding your phone, moving your mouth and making gestures. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I EVEN GOT INTO IT WOW

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another embarressing and cringey thing I did when I was really young I did this song RANDOMLY singing about one of my toys and idk I was saying shes the bestest queen idk xD and then I was like she can ride on a bicycle , ride ride ride, she can even sit on a bicycle Idk smh. my mum showed my friend and wow i felt so weird xD I was only about 4 when I sang that so no dirtiness involved but feel free to have a dirty mind? xD

Not the cringiest- but I still think back on it all the time. In first grade I called my (male) teacher mom and he loudly replied with "I am NOT your mother"
It was so embarrassing for a young 6 year old me :/

weebs that go out of their way to show off to me that they can speak japanese even though their pronunciation is over the top with trying way too hard to sound "authentic" because they want to be validated as being "japanese enough"
whenever they add chan to the end of my name esp. if they're younger than me... like no... pleaase stop. ;_;

whenever i tell people about my ethnicity they ALWAYS got something stupid to say. ALWAYS.
"so... you can only be half offended if i said any racist jokes about half of you."
"you are such a rare combination, you look so exotic."
"i don't like white girls or any typical asian, mixed race people look so exotic."
"i wish i could be a half japanese like you so i can eat ramen everyday."
"if you had to choose being one which would you choose?"

Back