• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I have been blessed by the Animal Crossing gods.

Jadeth

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4905-1733-4795
Silver Mailbox
I am so shook right now. I started plot resetting for Sprinkle a couple of hours ago, and everything was not working as planned. It had been 40+ resets, and she would not budge from one single spot. But I decided to be stubborn and continue plot resetting until... I messed up and went onto my mayor. I was so heartbroken! I decided not to go on for a while, because I thought she would be in the spot she kept choosing. But I hopped onto my game and, surprisingly, she was in the spot I had wanted her to be in! I'm so happy right now. ;u; I think it's the games way of apologizing for the many hours I've spent plot resetting. xD

That's brilliant, congratulations! <3 The game giveth and taketh away - I was blessed by starting my new town with Skye and Beau, only for balance to now be restored by the amount of trash I fish out of the ocean, not to mention two scorpion attacks in one day!

omg that's awesome- congrats! if only the game were always that remorseful ;;

but i can only imagine how amazing you're feeling right now! :)

I've tried three times to get villagers to move into the spot, so I'm very relieved that it's finally worked out. I was beginning to think that maybe there was too many villagers in that acre, but I'm not really sure how the acre thing works. But if Sprinkle hadn't moved in there and instead chosen the terrible spot, I don't know what I would've done. xD

This happened to me once. I didn't plot reset 40+ times but I did stop at like.. 10.. and decided to just load my mayor because I couldn't stand to see rover's stupid face again. I walked everywhere trying to find his plot and dreading the inevitable and finally got to the place I wanted him in and he was there! (this was pre-update too) Anyways it's an awesome feeling, jokes on you ACNL. Congrats!

I'm so happy for you! Annalise the stupidface horse would not budge forever from near my house, but then she left and I found Marshal in my camp with no resets!

I got a question about this... When you plot reset, did you use the same scout appearance (same answers for rover for the scout's eyes)? Or did you switch appearances each time? I'm quite curious about this.

Congrats! The same thing happened to me with muffy! She kept going to the worst spots and i resettled like 30 times , then I decided to go back an hour and instead of pressing am I put pm! I was a pout to loose it and cry but miraculously she had set exactly where I wanted :)

I got a question about this... When you plot reset, did you use the same scout appearance (same answers for rover for the scout's eyes)? Or did you switch appearances each time? I'm quite curious about this.

Since I was resetting for quite some time, I just kept going for the first answers for efficiency. But for the first time I tried out plot resetting for a villager I did choose different options to see different faces, and enjoyed being able to see the different faces. :)

Thats so lucky! When I get frustrated and just give up on plot resetting, my villagers just end up in my even worse spots >.> for example right near my house! I have 3 villagers all next to my house....I suppose its nice company.

Back