Selling Closet Clean-Out

hey c:

i happen to be making a fairy themed town (though it's nowhere near done) and i was wondering if i could snag your golden roses?

im not sure of a price (for IGB, that is) so if you have a preferred price range let me know! ^^

Yes, you may! Would perhaps 10k for both be alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi LillyofVadness

Could I swap you 5 bags of 99K for 2 Orange roses and 2 Black cosmos.
How many blue violets do you have?

Yes, you may! And unfortunately I only have 1 blue violets right now - I'm working on my breeding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately, I don't! Only the items listed in the OP are available! Sorry about that.

It's OK, the violets can wait. When would you like to trade?

I'm available now if you want! I'll just have to go grab the stuff quick. Would you like pick-up for drop-off? (If you go for pick-up, please ignore the absolute mess of patterns everywhere - I'm working on some plot resetting stuff.)

Last edited:
I'm available now if you want! I'll just have to go grab the stuff quick. Would you like pick-up for drop-off? (If you go for pick-up, please ignore the absolute mess of patterns everywhere - I'm working on some plot resetting stuff.)

I can come collect them if that's OK?

okay, i'll open up my gates in a moment!

Alright! What name will I be looking for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm, found you! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Can I have both the blue roses and gold roses please?
How much would that be? x

Unfortunately, I've sold the golden roses to someone else, but I still have the Blue ones if you're interested! They'll go for 10k each if that's alright, but I can go lower if you think that's unfair.

hey there! i'd love to buy your pink hydrangea shoots if u still have some! :blush:

Last edited:
hey there! i'd love to buy your pink hydrangea shoots if u still have some! :blush:

I'm pretty sure I do, but I'm not sure how many. Let me go check for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 4 of the pink hydrangea shoots! You can have them all - what are you offering for them?

Back