Red Lily
Yellow Lily
White Lily
Cool Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (20) +
Since I got my secret storage room from the Welcome amiibo update, I've become even worse of a hoarder than I was before and I really won't even use half of these items I've kept, and some I don't know why I've kept them. Feel free to make any offers, I'll accept TBT and IGB, and I may accept some rare items such as StreetPass items or other unorderable. At the moment, I would prefer payment of TBT, currently.

Red Carnations x 1
White Carnations x 1
Blue Roses x 1
Orange Roses x 1
Orange Tulips x 2

Silver fishing rod
Silver watering can
Silver net
Silver shovel
Silver slingshot

Full perfect pear basket x 3

Blue Hydrangea shoot x 2
Pink Azalea shoot x 2
Sweet Olive shoot x 2
White Azalea shoot x 3

Balloon Lamp x2
Balloon Wall
Gracie Chest
Lily-Pad Table
Love Tester
Modern Hospital Bed
Operating Table

Ankylo Skull
Apato Tail x2
Diplo Chest
Parasaur Tail
Parasaur Torso

K.K. Fusion
K.K. Swing

Last edited:
Could I get the jewelry case and perfume bottles? I have Katie in my town so can I come over so she leaves my town?

Could I get the jewelry case and perfume bottles? I have Katie in my town so can I come over so she leaves my town?

Of course! What are you offering for them? I'd say that 6K IGB or 4TBT sounds fair to me. I'll go add you, get the stuff and open my gates right now.

I noticed (on your furnitire list) you wanted to mazke a work area. I can offfer various items such as a laptop, writing desk and chair and homework set.

I noticed (on your furnitire list) you wanted to mazke a work area. I can offfer various items such as a laptop, writing desk and chair and homework set.

Ahh, yes please. Could I perhaps get the laptop, desk and homework set? I already have a chair, thanks.

Hey, Can I have all of these thanks :D
Pink Hydrangea Shoot x 2
Pink Azalea Shoot x 2
White Azalea Shoot x 2

How much would you like for them?

Could I get 8 random fossils? Doesn't matter which ones I'm using them to decorate my town.

Sure! What are you offering for them? Also, I unfortunately will have no internet on my DS until tomorrow evening, but I'll message you as soon as I am available to bring them to you!

Sure! What are you offering for them? Also, I unfortunately will have no internet on my DS until tomorrow evening, but I'll message you as soon as I am available to bring them to you!
Actually, a friend of mine said he could get some for me! Thank you anyway.

Back