Which new flowers / new hybrids should they bring in the next game?

Feraligator

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
I'm not sure on new flowers, but I definitely would like some of the old 'hybrids' back from GC. Like what happened to blue cosmos?!

But generally I feel like there should be more blue flowers.
I Googled if black roses existed and to be honest I thought they did but they didn't, so if black roses are 'fictional' maybe they should add more black flowers to the game even if they don't exist in real life, etc.

Maybe bluebells could make a debut in the next game? I've heard lots of people would find sunflowers cool too.

Definitely sunflowers, and some more colors for the violets would be awesome too! I think some more green or foresty plants would be cool too - ferns, tall grass, etc.

They could have so many new plants! New varieties of trees like gum trees and jacaranda would be great. As for flowers, Pride of madiera and sunflowers!

orchids, masdevallia, ivy, anacamptis pyrmidalis and lavender

Lavender would be cool as a type of bush.

I think some more green or foresty plants would be cool too - ferns, tall grass, etc.

I never thought of having ferns in an AC game and now I want them really badly (idek I have a thing about ferns).

Snowdrops in late winter/early spring would be nice but I think they'd look too similar to Jacob's ladder. Perhaps also mistletoe in the trees? I like the idea of more season-specific plants.

i'd love huge sunflowers (as seems to be the consensus on this thread hehe), and i'd love it if we could walk through them like we can walk through the wheat bundle furniture item- it's always so satisfying to do that :)

SUNFLOWERS ^^

Imagine a huge sunflower patch in front of your mayor's house.

Well, what sort of flower matches what they already have? I knew about rose, violet, lily, tulip and carnation (incidentally, carnations are a great flower do buy for Valentine's Day or just as a general present because they last much longer than other flowers especially roses which I am convinced someone knew spoiled quickly and that's how they became the go-to flower because they always need replacing - it's all in the corporate greed) before playing Animal Crossing but not cosmos. So other flowers I can think of that come in a variety of colours...Petunia? Fuchsia? Daisy? Rhododendron? I can see why most basic Animal Crossing flowers come in basic colours of red, yellow, white and purple. I also like bluebells and forget me nots especially but as far as I am aware they come in just the one colour.

Lantana! look at all those beautiful colour combos
d5D6W50.png
8yX1Bm8.png

Hydrangea!

Foxglove

Clematis

Last edited:
Hydrangea!

Foxglove

Clematis

How did I forget Foxglove? There's one right outside. That's a really good choice, given it has such a unique look. Is Clematis a climbing plant, or am I mistaking it for something else?

Snapdragons!
they've always been a favorite of mine o 3o

Ooooh Id'love to see sunflowers ad well! They're so bright and colorful, but also lavender, as a cute bush, or gerani, that are one of my favourite flowers!
And different trees, for example oak trees! With nuts, perfect for a forest town! Or poppies, peonies, petunias! Or bellflowers.
I love all of those. :)

I'd love more tulip colors, like blue and light pink, as well as poppies and freesia.

How did I forget Foxglove? There's one right outside. That's a really good choice, given it has such a unique look. Is Clematis a climbing plant, or am I mistaking it for something else?

Clematis is pretty versatile climber yes.

They grow really nicely through shrubs, so would make a nice bush in game possibly.

Clematis is pretty versatile climber yes.

They grow really nicely through shrubs, so would make a nice bush in game possibly.

See, if I paid more attention to the garden I would have known this. I agree then, really good choice for a new bush start.

I'd love to see lavender, heather, and sunflowers! I also feel like herbs would be a nice addition. (Harvesting them and such.)

Back