• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Snake & Vladimir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quizzan

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I've been trying to get rid of Snake for a while already, and Vladimir just moved it and I don't like him. At all. :,DD

Snake should be all-original except for his catchphrase, which he unfortunately picked up from Bruce ("gruff"). I cannot check his house rn, but at the very most he has a bug or two, that's it. Though, it might be all-original.

Vladimir is 100% original, except for one furniture; he got here from another town, so it was already like that.

Looking for
  • Apples / Cherries / Peaches
  • DLC items
  • Hybrid flowers
  • IGB

Make an offer; I probs will let Vladimir go pretty easily, not completely sure abot Snake as I do kinda like him, it's just that he's taking up space for someone better.

Also if you have any tips on getting the villagers boxed quickly, let me know!!

I've been looking for Snake! I'd really like to get him. :)
I can get you a basket full of apples, cherries and peaches for him if that sounds good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back