Selling Selling Amiibo Villagers

Hi there! I am interested in adopting Ketchup :) how much would be good for you? I can pay TBT and IGB ☆☆☆

Most people are offering 30 TBT for her so if you wanted to pay in IGB whatever 30 TBT equals I guess? :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'd love to request ketchup, 30 tbt? :)

Sure! I will PM you when she's ready'

Most people are offering 30 TBT for her so if you wanted to pay in IGB whatever 30 TBT equals I guess? :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! I will PM you when she's ready'

Sure ok! 30TBT for Ketchup, just let me know whenever you're ready.

For Beau can I trade the villager Flurry? I'd need him in boxes today or tomorrow, she's in boxes tomorrow!

Can I get Ketchup for 30 tbt? I can't pick her up until Friday, is that okay? Thank you!

Still interested in Ketchup
Will pay 30TBT (unless you prefer IGB)
Would it be possible to get her today? (If possible)

Let me know when you have her ready so I can pay you and then come and pick her up! Thanks

I don't have many cards but I've decided to post here just in case someone is looking for any of the ones that I do have.
For the WA cards I have you can either request the villager themselves or an RV visit!
Cards I have:

Series 1-4:
Flo
Bill
Scoot
Agnes
Bettina
Kitty
Olivia
Butch
Cesar
Beau

Welcome Amiibo:
Bea
Tybalt
Wade
Boots
Spike
Ike
Ketchup
Maggie
Buzz
Hopkins

Willing to accept TBT, IGB, bush starts and hybrids for villagers :]
just tell me when ketchup is ready

Edit: Nvm, I have 10 villagers now so will have to wait for someone to move out. Sorry!

Last edited:
Okay guys I finally got time off work so I can do this again! If youve previously requested a villager and haven't received yet and still want them, PLEASE PM ME so that I know and can get working on them!

If you haven't requested a villager before just post normally and I will keep track from beyond this post!

I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED SOME MORE AMIIBO CARDS, they are listed in the first post along with the others!

Back