• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Selling Amiibo Villagers

I can do her within the next hour if you're still going to be on!

Ah I went to sleep. I'm on right now, just let me know when you're available~

---

Edit: aaah, I actually got her, so don't mind me. Thank you though!

Last edited:
hello! could i buy two from you? i'd really like bea and hopkins~! is 50btb total okay (25btb each)?

Is 20TBT okay? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes that's fine! Who would you like first? :]

Yes

I also want to adopt 2. I want to add Bea as well. How many IGB and which hybrids are you interested in? If it's possible I would try to buy Bea with IGB and hybrids.

Last edited:
Yes

I also want to adopt 2. I want to add Bea as well. How many IGB and which hybrids are you interested in? If it's possible I would try to buy Bea with IGB and hybrids.
I'll take any hybrids at all really, except carnations as I have plenty :]

I'll take any hybrids at all really, except carnations as I have plenty :]

Okay I have a lot of orange hybrids but do you have a specific color in mind? Also the amount that you want to trade for so I make sure I have it.

Okay I have a lot of orange hybrids but do you have a specific color in mind? Also the amount that you want to trade for so I make sure I have it.

Anything will do really, but purple hybrids are my favourite
I don't care about the amount :]

Anything will do really, but purple hybrids are my favourite
I don't care about the amount :]

Okay :) I can give you 20 purple hybrids of various types.
Is it okay if I come and adopt zell first?

(Sorry for the late replies. I stayed up all night and kept falling asleep.)

Okay :) I can give you 20 purple hybrids of various types.
Is it okay if I come and adopt zell first?

(Sorry for the late replies. I stayed up all night and kept falling asleep.)

That's fine! Message me when you're back on and I'll load up Zell for you!

Hey, could i get Diana please? I dont have alot of tbt but i offer hybrids, igb fruits, perfect fruits tree bushes and bamboo shoots

Hello! I was wondering how much it would cost to have Merengue, Marina, Bunnie for move ins

Hey, could i get Diana please? I dont have alot of tbt but i offer hybrids, igb fruits, perfect fruits tree bushes and bamboo shoots

If you could come up with a specific offer I can do her for you! Would prefer any of hybrids, IGB, bushes and four-leaf clovers as an offer!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I was wondering how much it would cost to have Merengue, Marina, Bunnie for move ins

I don't have Bunnie but Marina and Merengue are 25-30 TBT each!

Back