• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Selling Amiibo Villagers

Alannah20

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (16) +
I don't have many cards but I've decided to post here just in case someone is looking for any of the ones that I do have.
For the WA cards I have you can either request the villager themselves or an RV visit!
Cards I have:

Series 1-4:
Flo
Bill
Scoot
Agnes
Bettina
Kitty
Olivia
Butch
Cesar
Beau
Pecan
Cally
Bluebear
O' Hare
Pierce
Rasher
Octavian
Poncho
Cookie
Whitney
Freya
Filbert
Zell
Merengue
Marshal
Marina
Gala
Biskit
Diana
Kyle
Caroline
Blaire
Sally
Peanut

Welcome Amiibo:
Bea
Tybalt
Wade
Boots
Spike
Ike
Ketchup
Maggie
Buzz
Hopkins
Sylvana
Paolo
Boyd

Willing to accept TBT, IGB, bush starts, four-leaf clovers and hybrids for villagers :]

Last edited:
Hey! By any chance can I visit Hopkins, please? :)

@ DY14N and Trix: I can have you both over at the same time to visit Hopkins RV! It will be 5 TBT each :]

@Mistyseas: 15TBT for Butch is fine! I will start on him once I finish work today!

@bryantastic: 3 TBT for Agnes is fine! I will start on her once Butch is completed :]

@ DY14N and Trix: I can have you both over at the same time to visit Hopkins RV! It will be 5 TBT each :]

@Mistyseas: 15TBT for Butch is fine! I will start on him once I finish work today!

@bryantastic: 3 TBT for Agnes is fine! I will start on her once Butch is completed :]

Alright! When should I pay? <:

Thank you! Lmk when she's ready!

Is it possible to have another Agnes in boxes?
And how much would you like for her?

Last edited:
how much request ketchup? does 30 tbt sound alrght? if not, please tell me :)

Last edited:
Is it possible to have another Agnes in boxes?
And how much would you like for her?

Yep I can do her again! 3-5 TBT is fine :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much request ketchup? does 30 tbt sound alrght? if not, please tell me :)

30 TBT is great for Ketchup!
I will PM you when she's ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I visit Hopkins RV for 5 tbt?

Sure can! Will PM you when ready!!

I AM STARTING ON REQUESTS NOW

I can do that!
When is a good time for me to pick her up?
(I'll keep a look out, but just in case can you "like" the comment so I can see? Thanks again!)

Last edited:
Would you be willing to accept IGB, or are you only taking TBT as payment? Asking because I'm interested in Bea if that makes any difference!

No I'll accept IGB as well!

What would be an acceptable price for Bea? 500k? 1 million? Let me know, I'm flexible on this if those are too low! I'm not very familiar with the prices of characters, hopefully I'm not too far off in my thinking!

I've adopted another Agnes, I'm sorry!
But I'll send a tip for any inconvenience.

Hi there! I am interested in adopting Ketchup :) how much would be good for you? I can pay TBT and IGB ☆☆☆

Back