Freshman Mayor here! ^o^

Lackadaisy

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello fellow Mayors *smirk* I'm fairly new here and thought it'd only be proper to introduce myself - I go by Kit and just recently founded my town, Fairbell.

I'm hoping to become a part of the Bell Tree community and make friends with other members :3
If you're also a freshman mayor, I'd love for us to help establish each other's towns through trades. In any case, feel free to add my friend code or contact me; I'm sincerely looking forward to meeting you!

Kit

Campsite.jpg

Attachments

• Intro.jpg
    Intro.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
welcome!! :blush:
the people here are really nice so i hope you have a lovely time! if you ever have any questions or need help with your town, feel free to ask me/add my fc! :)

welcome!! :blush:
the people here are really nice so i hope you have a lovely time! if you ever have any questions or need help with your town, feel free to ask me/add my fc! :)

Thank you, I'll be sure to add your friend code later today! Once I have the Dream Suite unlocked I'd be interested in visiting Mistvale - your villagers are lovely <3

Welcome to the Bell Tree! Feel free to add my fc (its down the sidebar) and ill add your and we can hang out sometime and possibly trade! You seem really nice and dont worry everyone on here is as nice and friendly :)

Hiya! if you ever need any advice you can come to any of us here :)

Welcome to the Bell Tree! Feel free to add my fc (its down the sidebar) and ill add your and we can hang out sometime and possibly trade! You seem really nice and dont worry everyone on here is as nice and friendly :)

Thank you, everyone here really has been very welcoming - It's been fun getting to know the forums and other users :3 I've added your code and would love to meet up in game eventually *nod*

@Kat @poopypants @ Josie
Thanks for taking the time to respond, I really appreciate the warm welcome!

Back