• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi! I'm New!

Roserra

riverdale obsessed
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey, the name's Roserra, but I reallllyyy wanna change my name to 21Crybabies, but whatever - just call me Rose. I've been playing the AC series for about 6 years now, starting with Wild World which was recommended for me, then City Folk, which was already installed on my Wii console, and now today - ACNL. Wild World was probably my favourite, but I still loveee ACNL and ACCF. I am also active on the Sims Forums, with my name being iiomqilovesims, which I do apart from Animal Crossing. I hope to make some friends on this website. Now that's all, my lil' peeps!

Love from,
Rose :p

Hi Rose,

Welcome to The Bell Tree. The users on here are generally very friendly and helpful, so I'm sure that you'll make a new friend in no time. I'm pretty sure there's a Sims related in here too.

Btw, I like your Melanie Martinez display pic.

Hi Rose,

Welcome to The Bell Tree. The users on here are generally very friendly and helpful, so I'm sure that you'll make a new friend in no time. I'm pretty sure there's a Sims related in here too.

Btw, I like your Melanie Martinez display pic.

Hi! Thanks Knight for the warm welcome! And thank you!

It's nothing that you need to thank me for.

And if you wanted to change your name, new accounts have 10 seashells (one of the special currencies on here) that you can redeem for a name change

Back