space jabroni
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Leif
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (7) +
I have all of the Animal Crossing amiibo (not including the RV cards, as I don't currently own any. Sorry!) (I also don't own the Kick amiibo or the Villager amiibo at the moment), all of the Splatoon amiibo, and the Wolf Link amiibo. If you would like any items from these, just tell me what you want and offer a price! (either tbt or igb is fine) :)

You could also offer some items you would like to trade, but I might say no depending on what you offer.

Last edited:
2017 cake
Amiibo shelf
Barrel planter
Bathroom shelf
Bath set
Bath tub
Blowfish sashimi
Bowl sink
Bread basket
Bread box
Bread making set
Burger meal
Bus stop stand
Cart return
Cheese
Chihuahua, labrador and dalmation oenament
Cinnamonroll tray, couch, sign
Cupcake
Cup of tea
Cutting board set
Decorative plate
Dinnerware
Disk writer
Donburi
Donut box
Donut cushion
Firewood
Fish and chips
Fish on board
Frying pan
Giant game boy
Glass teapot
Hanging chair
Rover suitcase
Riceball
Sausage
Set lunch (sylvanna's rv)
Pasta
Ramen
Ramen cup
Hero of time scroll
Hot snack case (the whole filly set if possible?)
Kaiseki meal
Light breakfast
Heavy breakfast
Lotus pond
Milk carton
Model sailor
New 3ds xl HHD
nintendo 3ds shelf
Nintendo 3ds station
Nintendo bench
Dsi bench
Omelet
Overflowing trash
Paella
Sparrows nest
Sushi tray, menu, bench
Tenpanyaki grill
Wii balancing board
Wii remote cabinet
Wii u console
Wii u gameshelf
Yoshi egg
Zen tea set

I don't have the RV cards, so I can't get you most of the items you're looking for, sorry :( But, I can get you some of the things you want!
-blowfish sashimi
-bread box
-cart return
-Rover suitcase
-light breakfast
-heavy breakfast
-model sailor
-New 3DS XL HHD
-omelet
-overflowing trash
-sparrow's nest
-Wii U console

I might also be able to get you:
-fish on a board
-sushi tray

How much would you want to pay for them?

hi! i'm interested in these items, if you can get them! :0 should be 18 items altogether if i counted correctly, i'll offer 3tbt each, so 54tbt total. i'll do more if you'd like.

Callie shoes
Callie tights
carpentry set
document stack
gadget shelf
heavy tome
light breakfast
Marie shoes
Marie tights
overflowing trash
pastel low table
perfume bottles
polka-dot wall
quilted tapestry
rolling cart
sewing kit
wall-mounted TV
yarn basket

hi! i'm interested in these items, if you can get them! :0 should be 18 items altogether if i counted correctly, i'll offer 3tbt each, so 54tbt total. i'll do more if you'd like.

Callie shoes
Callie tights
carpentry set
document stack
gadget shelf
heavy tome
light breakfast
Marie shoes
Marie tights
overflowing trash
pastel low table
perfume bottles
polka-dot wall
quilted tapestry
rolling cart
sewing kit
wall-mounted TV
yarn basket

I can get you all of those items! And 54 tbt is great! Is it alright if I deliver them? It'll probably take a while to get everything so I'm sorry about that

oh gosh no need to apologize, i know it'll take a bit to get all that together. n.n; delivery is totally okay, vm or pm me when you're ready. :D

Hi! Not sure which of these items falls in your list of what you have, but do you have anything from this wishlist:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/cdZ2k2yOJG
thank you so much for checking!!

Hello :) I can get you:
-basket chair
-cd shelf
-ceramic tile
-common chair
-cupid bench
-display shelf
-dotted rug
-natural low table
-pastel low table
-pink wood floor
-Re-Tail clock
-stack of books

How much would you pay for that?

Can I order: Black Anchor tee, Callie fashion top, Callie pants, Callie shirt, Callie wig, Zelda wig, studio headphones, takaroka mesh, gallery floor, observatory floor, oil stained floor, pink wood floor, school-hall floor, blueprints, box with helmet, console table, document stack, file cabinet(L), gadget shelf, metal-rim table, Nooks homes car, PA system, Retail clock, rolling suitcase, Splatoon spawn point, Splattershot, tool cart, tool stand, and zen chair?
How about 3 million?

Last edited:
Can I order: Black Anchor tee, Callie fashion top, Callie pants, Callie shirt, Callie wig, Zelda wig, studio headphones, takaroka mesh, gallery floor, observatory floor, oil stained floor, pink wood floor, school-hall floor, blueprints, box with helmet, console table, document stack, file cabinet(L), gadget shelf, metal-rim table, Nooks homes car, PA system, Retail clock, rolling suitcase, Splatoon spawn point, Splattershot, tool cart, tool stand, and zen chair?
How about 3 million?

Yes, I can get you all of those. And 3mil is good!! I'm not sure if I can give you your items today, so if I can't is tomorrow alright?

oh gosh no need to apologize, i know it'll take a bit to get all that together. n.n; delivery is totally okay, vm or pm me when you're ready. :D

I might have to deliver your items tomorrow or Thursday since my cousin came over today when I thought she was coming over tomorrow >~<

Back