• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone still play Town of Salem?

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I started 2 or 3 years ago. I don't know much about the coven now, but as far as the old games go I've achieved everything practically, so I'm always looking to see if anyone likes to play. I usually do solo otherwise which still is fine.
It usually only appeals to me if I've had a few drinks though lolol

I play every once in awhile with a group of friends! We get in a voice call, have matching names, and then play without telling each other our roles. We usually have a good time :) I haven't played the coven expansion, though.

i don't play often because of gamethrowers and because im stuck in elo hell with more gamethrowers and cheaters. wish they'd just bin the elo system, it's very clearly broken :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

im not a good player or anything, but what i mean is once you're stuck in elo hell, you can't get back to a normal elo level because of the other low elo players.

I love this game. :) I play it a lot. ^^

I play with my siblings every now and again. I don't take it seriously though.

Back