Cant build anymore PWPs?

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Rose
I cant make anymore pwps and can only renovate the town hall?
Have i reached the limit?

Here are my pwps excluding perma sites:
-Tower
-Rice rack
-Bird bath
-4 standees
-4 benches
-Fairytale clock
-Zen bell
-Sign
-Windmill
-Turbine
-Two fountains(statue and non)
-Two bridges
-Streetlight
-Bus stop
-Fire hydrant
-Flower clock
-Flower arch

If i reached the limit then that really sucks. :/

yeah the limit should be 30 PWP including bridges and train station/town hall upgrades, oh and you can only build 3 bridges total

Last edited:
That's only 25. I don't know, maybe there isn't enough space?
I was able to build 31 (excluding the permanent and counting the three remodeled bridges) when the game only gave me the option to do the reset center and town hall/train station renovation.

I renovated my town hall to fairy tale themed. I havent unlocked the train station renovation yet.
I only have 2 bridges. But would taking one out would still mark it as occupied?

I got police station, resetti surveillance center, campsite and brewster's cafe. Do those count?

Train station renovation and town hall renovation doesn't count towards the 30 PWP limit, but the bridges do.

In my Idea Book, I suggested separating the streetlights, benches, and clocks from the project directory as something you can place anywhere you want at any time since they seemed minor compared to stuff like the lighthouse and illuminated projects. So you can have as many streetlights without worrying about the PWP limit.

Do you need more suggestions from villagers maybe try emptying your pockets and money put it in a locker walk around and wait for a ping. and WOOOOAHHH THATS A LOT OF PWP'S i have none bc i dont have my pwp perm yet xD I cant be bothered to talkk to villagers I didnt like from the start tbh plus I want mac to move out bc his house is the only un-even one rn plus I have heaps of dreamies/ ones that I want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or second suggestion just get rid of lowkey ones that you dont like and replace it with the ones your looking to get now. For example (not actually saying this) Girl: Hmm ill get rid of the fire hydrant liiekk i mean im not a dog i pee on da golden potty:cool:

Back