• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What game are you a fan of but have never played?

persona 2 and splatoon
i watched people play splatoon at a convention a while ago but i was too shy to get in line because i felt i was too nooby

Probably Undertale. I haven't looked into it that much but the characters seem pretty cool.

Danganronpa is really the only series that I've been interested in (for over a year now too) that I haven't even tried. But it's high on my list now and I'll probably get it the next time it goes on sale on Steam.
I've spoiled myself on the majority of the first game, but it's been a while and I don't really remember that much except for the "important moments." The second game I've only seen the first episode of an LP for it so that will be a fresh experience, but I'm still going to play the first game before the second.

Splatoon, Persona (I played a bit of 5 but I don't own a copy), and about a million simulation games from Steam. I like to keep up with games and while I don't have any modern consoles, I like to watch streams and read reviews so that I can have a good idea of what I like!

The Splatoon series, Alice the madness returns and OFF. I plan to fix my Splatoon problem when I get my switch tho.

The Last of Us
Tell Tale Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Batman
Danganrompa

Last edited:
I'd like to play Splatoon and Skyrim! Planning on getting them for switch once I an afford splatoon/once skyrim is released :)

I've been a fan of Fallout for a while but never once played it or really had too much of a desire to. Like I have the money...but not the motivation I guess. I'll compliment people if they wear a Fallout shirt or I'll be like "hey that's Fallout!" if I see something with Nuka cola on it but nope...never played it

Persona 5 and FF series (one of the latest ones, forgot which one) for sure...I know tons of people who play these two and always thought the art was beautiful. Too bad I don't own any consoles lol!

Well the first thing that comes to mind is Team Fortress 2. I'm terrible at 1st person shooters and most PC games, but that game is hilarious! xDDD

Metal Gear Solid - like, as a series. I appreciate that they're weird and unique, but I sorta missed the boat on them and I can't be bothered to play them at this point

Probably Final Fantasy 7. I have played X and X-2 but I am a 7 fan too!

Skyrim and all of the Kingdom Hearts games. Quite possibly the Legend of Zelda games too /w\ ;;

Most of the Legend of Zelda games, Chrono Triggger, All of the Dinal Fanatsy series, Persona 5, and Parappa the Rapper
There's actually a lot of things on this list, mostly because I'm not usually a Sony person but there are a lot of good PlayStation games out there that I'll probably never play

Omfg, I have the same game and reason why I love Splatoon. Marie is just so cute!

Touken Ranbu.
Too lazy to set up so I can play it (you need to use something like a proxy or a VPN in order to play) and because I can't actually read Japanese. There are English guides as to how to play and what to click, but I don't want to go through the hassle. One of my friends used to stream playing it though, and I really love the characters/their designs.

Back