• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What game are you a fan of but have never played?

smallpeach

peach kink 🍑
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Pink Candy
Jack
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
In the past week, I've become obsessed with Splatoon (gay kinks for Marie). I've never played it [SUB]because the last home console I got was a Gamecube ;;[/SUB]
I might also be in love with Ying from Paladins; it started as a joke since my boyfriend plays it, and hates her, but she is hecking cute
I was wondering if anyone was the same way with a game they've never played?

I really love Splatoon as well but I've never had a chance to play it :- ( I watch people on youtube play it a lot lol

I've done this with many things before but eventually got to play them so hopefully one day I'll play splatoon too

Metroid Prime 3. I don't have to play it to say I'm a fan as I've loved all(or at least, most) Metroid games. Even Other M.

The Last of Us and Resident Evil 7. I've watched people play them and they look really good!! I just suck at those kind of games so I've never invested in them ; v;

Last edited:
The Last of Us. Don't own a PS3, only have my dad's PS2 (trying to get through all the gems on there), but I hope to get a PS3 to play it soon.

The Last of Us. I watched the whole gameplay in this 4-6 hours long (i don't remember) video and loved it! I also really love the fnaf series.

I don't know if this counts since I have played it, but Skyrim. I've only played it once back in 2012 because my friend let me borrow his game. I freaking love it but I didn't buy my own since I was saving up for New Leaf.

Last edited:
This is an interesting concept I can't think of a game that I know about extensively without actually having played it

I feel like this speaks to the fact that I hardly research games at all before I buy them so a lot of games I buy I don't even like

I think the game's name is Okami, it looks pretty cool.

Oh, a lot of games... Splatoon, Undertale, certain Mario and Zelda games, Rhythm Heaven, and some games I forgot. Why have I not played them? Because I'm not that great at gaming. All of these I have watched my younger brother play instead.

pop'n music/ a lot of rhythm games; i only have been able to play rhythm games on my computer and ds systems

dangan ronpa; i read the text format play-throughs online

hmm that's about it, i also love to watch my bf play smash on his ds, skyrim and his mmorpgs on his computer but i'm not really like obsessed w/ them or feel a desire to play

Last edited:
Persona 3 maybe.. dunno really try to get those I can or at least try them out but yeah need to play this!

Probably Splatoon and Kirby. I didn't have a Wii U so I never played Splatoon, but I'll probably be getting the new one when I can. As for Kirby, I always liked Kirby, but just never got any of the games. I don't really know why. It was probably just because I always wanted the mario games or zelda games more than kirby so I had to choose.

OVERWATCH :D I'm up to date with the game, new characters, skins and everything, but I've never played it since I don't have a gaming computer/laptop :( But the character designs are just so good and interesting that I've been following it and i'm a big fan to be honest :)

Ugh I'm obsessed with Little Nightmares and I've watched the whole gameplay lol.I love the artwork and the world plus I'm a sucker for horror games. I haven't played it though.

OVERWATCH :D I'm up to date with the game, new characters, skins and everything, but I've never played it since I don't have a gaming computer/laptop :( But the character designs are just so good and interesting that I've been following it and i'm a big fan to be honest :)
Same! I am the exact same and it kills me inside.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The new Zelda game until either I get a Switch or until my friend allows me to play on his Switch again.

Until Dawn. Don't have a PS4 and if I had I probably couldn't play it either. Jumpscares are terrible.

Kingdom Hearts. Sadly never had the system to play it,
and didn't want my first time to play be on a handheld :c

Back