• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what's your perfect fruit?

what's your perfect fruit?

• Total voters
I have perfect oranges but I prefer perfect apples. I had perfect apples in my first town, before I reset, and they were so pretty. Perfect oranges look like weird misshapen oranges.
Plus my town is named Eden, so apples would go with the name - Garden of Eden and apples being the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, (according to some opinions). Oh well.

Perfect truffles. I have the rarity of digging up shiny ground turds!

it's apples

If I remember correctly, my perfect fruit was apples. Not 100% sure on this though.

i got stuck with the ugly lumpy oranges. i wish i had cherries...they're my favorite fruit and the perfects are so pretty!

i have apples! when i first started playing, i didn't know anything about map resetting, so just picked the map with the prettiest river (i didn't think about retail or town hall at all), and happened to get them! i was disappointed at first because i kind of wanted peaches (i think normal peaches are super cute), but ever since coming to this forum, people are so pro-apple and everyone talks about how pretty perfect apples are so i like my apple trees a lot more!! :)

I like perfect cherries, and peaches

I used to have them both in my old town, so yeah!

Hovilla: perfect pears
Hiatus: perfect peaches
Tranzee: perfect peaches
Tardisia: perfect cherries
Iwakuni: perfect apples
Kawa: perfect oranges
Nowhere: perfect apples
Hachi: perfect pears

It is apples in my main town and cherries in my second town! Before I reset my main town it had cherries, though. I also purposefully reset multiple times in hopes of getting apples! I think they look the prettiest as perfect fruit. :D

Back