what's your perfect fruit?

what's your perfect fruit?

• Total voters
Vista has perfect apples.
Chocolat, Moonview and Flora all have perfect cherries.. it's kinda annoying that I have three towns that have the same fruit. But I really like the layouts so whatever I guess ;-;.

And my spare town has perfect oranges.

I had peaches in my first town, but I started over on it. Apples in Temprona and apples in my first version of Italia. Now apples again in my second attempt at Italia :rolleyes:

my first town had peaches in it, and i absolutely loved em. i recently restarted though, and now ive got oranges, which... arent BAD i suppose.

Both of my towns have perfect apples, my favourite in the game! I would've preferred my second town to have cherries but I can't reply complain lol

My town has apples. The poll results so far are very surprising to me. Very skewed to apples. I wonder if this holds true for the general population, or if it is just the people who happened to vote in this poll.

I have cherries. Personally, I wished I had apples. I have had multiple towns and I mostly had cherries in them. I'm not a huge fan of the cherries and I would of wanted apples or peaches instead. Maybe I can get a perfect peach and or apples from trading or somewhat. If you are interested, you can ask me. Chances are that I will accept.

Also, the reason why I joined yesterday was because I forgot my old account, and I never had a good chance to join the forums. I have been playing Animal Crossing since 2013, though!

When I used to reset a lot I'd almost always get perfect Peaches. I wasn't even trying.

Sometimes Perfect Pears or Perfect Cherries. Rarely perfect oranges. Never Perfect Apples.

I reset my digital copy in December and got Perfect Apples - I never had Perfect Apples before despite seeing how most people here at TBT always desire Perfect Apples the most.

I remember visiting Dream towns when New Leaf was released in North America most of the Dream towns were Japanese - most of their towns had Perfect Peaches.

I have pears but I want apples. Perfect apples are the most appealing perfect fruit to me... idk why! :)

Back