• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what's your perfect fruit?

what's your perfect fruit?

• Total voters
Vista has perfect apples.
Chocolat, Moonview and Flora all have perfect cherries.. it's kinda annoying that I have three towns that have the same fruit. But I really like the layouts so whatever I guess ;-;.

And my spare town has perfect oranges.

I had peaches in my first town, but I started over on it. Apples in Temprona and apples in my first version of Italia. Now apples again in my second attempt at Italia :rolleyes:

my first town had peaches in it, and i absolutely loved em. i recently restarted though, and now ive got oranges, which... arent BAD i suppose.

Both of my towns have perfect apples, my favourite in the game! I would've preferred my second town to have cherries but I can't reply complain lol

My town has apples. The poll results so far are very surprising to me. Very skewed to apples. I wonder if this holds true for the general population, or if it is just the people who happened to vote in this poll.

I have cherries. Personally, I wished I had apples. I have had multiple towns and I mostly had cherries in them. I'm not a huge fan of the cherries and I would of wanted apples or peaches instead. Maybe I can get a perfect peach and or apples from trading or somewhat. If you are interested, you can ask me. Chances are that I will accept.

Also, the reason why I joined yesterday was because I forgot my old account, and I never had a good chance to join the forums. I have been playing Animal Crossing since 2013, though!

When I used to reset a lot I'd almost always get perfect Peaches. I wasn't even trying.

Sometimes Perfect Pears or Perfect Cherries. Rarely perfect oranges. Never Perfect Apples.

I reset my digital copy in December and got Perfect Apples - I never had Perfect Apples before despite seeing how most people here at TBT always desire Perfect Apples the most.

I remember visiting Dream towns when New Leaf was released in North America most of the Dream towns were Japanese - most of their towns had Perfect Peaches.

I have pears but I want apples. Perfect apples are the most appealing perfect fruit to me... idk why! :)

Cherries! Didn't reset just played the first town I got.

Back