what's your perfect fruit?

what's your perfect fruit?

• Total voters
I have perfect oranges but I prefer perfect apples. I had perfect apples in my first town, before I reset, and they were so pretty. Perfect oranges look like weird misshapen oranges.
Plus my town is named Eden, so apples would go with the name - Garden of Eden and apples being the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, (according to some opinions). Oh well.

If I remember correctly, my perfect fruit was apples. Not 100% sure on this though.

i got stuck with the ugly lumpy oranges. i wish i had cherries...they're my favorite fruit and the perfects are so pretty!

i have apples! when i first started playing, i didn't know anything about map resetting, so just picked the map with the prettiest river (i didn't think about retail or town hall at all), and happened to get them! i was disappointed at first because i kind of wanted peaches (i think normal peaches are super cute), but ever since coming to this forum, people are so pro-apple and everyone talks about how pretty perfect apples are so i like my apple trees a lot more!! :)

Hovilla: perfect pears
Hiatus: perfect peaches
Tranzee: perfect peaches
Tardisia: perfect cherries
Iwakuni: perfect apples
Kawa: perfect oranges
Nowhere: perfect apples
Hachi: perfect pears

It is apples in my main town and cherries in my second town! Before I reset my main town it had cherries, though. I also purposefully reset multiple times in hopes of getting apples! I think they look the prettiest as perfect fruit. :D

Back