what's the latest rumor about you?

The last I heard, I was a world traveler. Mine have been going back and forth between a few different rumors lately, though. For a while, I was a time traveler. It seems like whenever I ease up on the time traveling, I go back to being a bell-pincher, which is not super flattering. A couple weeks ago I was a hometown hero, which was awesome, but I don't know what causes that particular rumor. I never minded when they called me a stump maker - it's better than bell-pincher in my opinion!

Rumor has it that I'm a green thumb. Olivia said worse things have been said about her.

That I was a bell pincher. Cause I never buy whatever they try to sell me lol.

Freshman mayor, but that's to be expected with a 2-days-old town :)

Before resetting I was a green thumb by the last rumor I heard.

I usually only have time to play the game early in the morning or later in the evening when most villagers are asleep and shops are closed, so I usually do a bit of time travel to shift forward or back a couple of hours just to be able to access the game more. This usually lands me the title of a time traveller. I sometimes get bell hoarder, but the one I've started being called recently is 'aspiring designer', which surprised me.

Edit: Opened up my game today and Friga tells me I'm an 'Individual' whatever that means, lol.

Last edited:
An individual. I basically only talk to Melba, Canberra, Bruce, or Wendy. Everyone else can GTFO of my town.

I've been told that I am a world traveler, which is funny, because I haven't done any traveling in over two years (when I stopped playing). I guess they just picked up right where we left off.

Mathilda told me yesterday that it was rumored that she was talking about me behind my back. Well, she is a snooty, even if she's a nice one. ;)

I'm almost always called a flower fan, but that's understandable. I'm constantly landscaping and changing around my flowers.

Back