• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's the latest rumor about you?

The last I heard, I was a world traveler. Mine have been going back and forth between a few different rumors lately, though. For a while, I was a time traveler. It seems like whenever I ease up on the time traveling, I go back to being a bell-pincher, which is not super flattering. A couple weeks ago I was a hometown hero, which was awesome, but I don't know what causes that particular rumor. I never minded when they called me a stump maker - it's better than bell-pincher in my opinion!

Rumor has it that I'm a green thumb. Olivia said worse things have been said about her.

There's a rumor going around that I'm a bell hoarder.. :( I always get that one

lately my villagers have been calling me a pro listener :)

That I was a bell pincher. Cause I never buy whatever they try to sell me lol.

Freshman mayor, but that's to be expected with a 2-days-old town :)

Before resetting I was a green thumb by the last rumor I heard.

I usually only have time to play the game early in the morning or later in the evening when most villagers are asleep and shops are closed, so I usually do a bit of time travel to shift forward or back a couple of hours just to be able to access the game more. This usually lands me the title of a time traveller. I sometimes get bell hoarder, but the one I've started being called recently is 'aspiring designer', which surprised me.

Edit: Opened up my game today and Friga tells me I'm an 'Individual' whatever that means, lol.

Last edited:
An individual. I basically only talk to Melba, Canberra, Bruce, or Wendy. Everyone else can GTFO of my town.

I've been told that I am a world traveler, which is funny, because I haven't done any traveling in over two years (when I stopped playing). I guess they just picked up right where we left off.

Mathilda told me yesterday that it was rumored that she was talking about me behind my back. Well, she is a snooty, even if she's a nice one. ;)

I'm almost always called a flower fan, but that's understandable. I'm constantly landscaping and changing around my flowers.

Back