• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what's the latest rumor about you?

I'm currently a bell-pincher because I've been selling all the ores I have stored up in my house. I've been called a stump maker previously because I was cleaning up my town a little and threatening villagers

bluebear called me a world traveler. but i haven't played in a month, so it's not like i've been to any towns recently...

I was a hometown hero but now I'm a bell pincher again

Hana is currently known for being a flower fan while elaine is a civil leader. I don't really understand what civil leader means, but it's better than bell-pincher

Hana is currently known for being a flower fan while elaine is a civil leader. I don't really understand what civil leader means, but it's better than bell-pincher

I think civil leader means your mayor pays off PWPs completely on their own, with no other donations from other villagers/characters. This is the rumor I currently have as well.

it's always, always pro-listener! i'm proud haha
every once in a while i get flower fan, but for the most part, i guess i am the greatest listener of them allll

Flower fan, I think. I spend way too much time sorting the flowers in my town.

I don't really have a rumour yet.. All the villagers I talk to well most except for Stitches says the rumour about their old mayor (since i bought them) Like one said it was a bell hoarder and lucky did his old town's town tune well he said it to me and I was confused like does he not want to be in my town, Does he wanna go back, does he miss his old owner, does he want to see his old owner(im fine with that) But yeah I hope that wasnt forum hijacking but on a completely unrelated note can someone please answer any of the questions i just asked?

- - - Post Merge - - -

They call me a world traveler for some unknown reason..

Well do you travel to peoples towns constantly? I think that would be the answer because not everyone you trade with or go to their town is in the same country so I guess they make it as if your going there on acnl...? Idk sorry if i caused more confusion there, just trying to help xD

Back