• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's your favorite outfit?

School hat, denim vest, white cheerleader skirt.
So it looks like I've got a white dress with the denim jacket. It changes a lot.

I love the academy uniform with either a floppy hat or a witch's hat, leggings (any) or just bare legs and feet, and a bandage or glasses or anything as an accessory. Like a badass, trendy magic user

FSb0qAc.jpg
This is the leather man outfit(also partially worn by leather disciple Goose).I think it consists of the pleather vest(Gracie),pleather pants(Gracie),pilot shades(Labelle),student cap(Labelle) and the steel toed boots(Kicks).

WGSW3FE.jpg
I threw this together one day but I like it.It's the blue lace-up dress(Able Sisters),cloche hat(Gracie),blue pumps(Kicks) and red tights(Kicks).

Last edited:
my favourite outfit is probably any boppers (even though its summer) with denim jeans/a skirt. i love the peachy and tiger tanks! :) I also like bandages as an accesory. i sometimes wear the crown.

OKsZeBu.gif

I always wear the straw hat. This is my go-to outfit.
HNI_0070.JPG

The polo shirt, dry denim skirt, Cinnamoroll Blue sneakers and red glasses. If Yuka is out I put the backwards cap on to annoy her.

Since of my Splatoon obsession, of course i'm going to have Splatoon characters.

My mayor (Inkling Boy)
IMG_0470.jpg

Marie
IMG_0468.jpg

I plan on having Callie and Inkling Girl later on, trying to put my paths down first. (and plot resetting!)

Why in the world are my pictures upside down? My bad!

Last edited:
WVW69kDOZHw4tHBdVr

Braided wig, Nordic sweater QR, formal black pants and red shoes are my favourite outfit. It looks too warm for the summer though so she's currently dressed like this.
WVW69kiC8FQ9XC_nAN

DFmhWhcXcAALa-q

I like wearing this apple shirt QR I designed when I have my pink hair and switch it to sweaters when I go back to brown.

Well, I really only have one summer outfit, and it's
Takadora Cap
Aviator Shades
Ralagan Tee
Explorer Pants (one of the only decent summer shorts)
Purple High-Tops (gracie)

I'll show a picture when I get a chance

Last edited:
I usually wear a flannel shirt with worn jeans and Link's boots~
I also wear brown glasses and the rainbow feather in my hair as well

Back